Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graphic logos etc. onto pc/laptop

Options
  • 16-05-2005 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭

im thinking of printing a few graphics and sticking them to my new laptop ( due 2mor)

im unsure what to use . would that stuff they use to attach grappics to cars work ? if so where can i get it ?

thx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

I've seen the companies that do the car graphics, they can print what ever it is you want once it fits the sheet.
    I think so car repair shops or car modding place would be able to tell you where to get them printed.

Jozi

EDIT: ask them on the motors forum if they know of any places, few car modders over there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭CarolLorraine

I know one guy who does the vinyl graphics you're talking about. His name's John Dignam. He mainly does them for cars but you can get graphics for other things too like your laptop. His number is 086-8485243 and I know he's getting a website together too at www.signu.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭ro1798

i can do all that vynal sticker stuff for cars case mods etc any logo any size any colour

ronan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 647 ✭✭✭fintan

Ronan

Do you have a website or something I could look at? As i am also interested in getting some logos printed up

Cheers

Fintan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭g5hn710m4xpdwy

yeah do you have a website? I'm also interested...

• Advertisement

not yet but anything u can think of can be done i mean anything...

ronan

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭freekhead

I would be very interested in getting a few designs printed out

i run a uk based gaming squad and we have a handfull of graphic designers. What i am trying to set up is something to rase funds for the squad as we have huge bill to pay for the different servers we run

Could i get a price for a full colour PC case wrap dimentions would be around: 1000mmx490mm

What im trying to do is get one or two done and then we can desplay them on our website and then take orders from there

we are no small squad - we have the most popular bhd clan in the uk, our bhd server is 44 man and is full 24/7 - we also have 2 css servers and are getting a a third server in the next few weeks for bf2 and DFX

the total server costs each year is £1830 GBP and this is rased in donations alone

there are 1000 members in our forms and over 120 members in the clan so you would get a lot of advertising and buisness

like i said our designers know exactly what to do, borders and so on, we would just need it printed

let me know what you think

would you require like colour printing on vynal or actual letter - logo cut out like on the side of vans.. do you have a jpeg u cout give me

ronan

yes its printed on vynal..... something like this pic

a company called casewrap in the usa do them check their website out for an idea: http://www.casewraps.com

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Prosta

I drew this on the side of mine using a pantograph and CD markers.
    Whats a pantograph? http://www.ies.co.jp/math/java/geo/panta/panta.html
    I have feck all art skills - this is just tracing

Its a pic by Si Bisley from 2000ad

dscf00118ck.jpg

Doing another for a friend - a Jim Fitzpatrick pic - Will post foto tonight

This is the 1 I got http://www.laoffice.co.uk/Artists-Graphic/Tecnostyl-Pantograph-020593.htm

• Advertisement

that looks sweet. bet it took quite a while...... its not wat im looking for though

ro1798 do u have msn

es i can get that done but it is not cheap to get digital prints but i have gottewn them done up to 10 feet by 12 feet so not a problem.. it will just be like one big sticker trimmed to fit by user

yea msn ro1798@hotmail.com

ronan

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Prosta

That took about 10 hours spread over a week

Thought I'd be father along with this. Taking a while to get going

jiftz10ko.jpg

Advertisement