Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Munster Freecycle

Options
  • 16-05-2005 12:58pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭

At Elana Kehoe's prompting I've set up Munster Freecycle, where you can post your junk and others can drool over it. I'll post in more details when I'm feeling more imaginative. Parsi, get that lawnmower posted. :)

adam

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭DSLC

Good stuff!

I was actually wondering if anyone was going to start one up for Munster. (...I was thinking of doing it myself except I'm spending most my time in Dublin these days!)

One thing: your group isn't listed on the FreeCycle homepage (..http://www.freecycle.org/display.php?region=International#Ireland ). It might be a good idea to notify them, if you haven't already!

Nice one ...and thank you!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Done. They asked me to agree to an "Oath of Honor". I nearly puked. Americans like that need a good funt up the arse.

adam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

daveirl wrote:
    This post has been deleted.

They'll give him a Medal of Honour for sticking to it next. Well, if anyone donates a copy of it, that is...

I'll just get my coat and leave, shall I?

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

Twas posted.. but managed to get rid of it at work - just like a bus - nobody interested for weeks and then 3 ring up within a few minutes..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭DSLC

dahamsta wrote:
    They asked me to agree to an "Oath of Honor"

Can you tell us what it was?
    parsi wrote:
    nobody interested for weeks and then 3 ring up within a few minutes..

Aye ...that's probably because people are beginning to spread the word.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

DSLC wrote:
    Can you tell us what it was?
    God no, you don't think I actually read it do you? "Oath of Honor" was quite enough for me.

You can find out by stepping through the registration process on their website, although be warned that it's a bit convoluted.

adam

Advertisement