Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Motorbike spotlights

Options
  • 16-05-2005 1:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭

I've just fitted a set of engine bars to my bike and I'd like to get a set of bolt-on spotlights to go onto them. I've been looking online and I can't find anything.

Does anyone know where I can get these ??

Thanks,
    K-TRIC.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

what bike is it?

i was thinking of doing the same for my transalp, i saw some a while ago in horsepower's catelogue dont know if they have a web page

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

madrab wrote:
    what bike is it?

i was thinking of doing the same for my transalp, i saw some a while ago in horsepower's catelogue dont know if they have a web page

It's a Kawasaki W650, do you have a contact number for Horsepower as there website is down ??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Fabritzo

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭DivX

Fabritzo beat me to pointing to that site.. on page two theres a nice chrome plated spotlight bar, or maybe the spots on the engine bars would look better?

I was thinking of fitting a set to the engine bars of my Kawasaki Zephyr 750, dunno how good they would look till their fitted though.

One other thing you might need to consider is how many watts your charging system is capable of throwing out, might have to use lower wattage bulbs than normal?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

That's a great site guy's. I can see some things I'll be ordering tonight but alas no crashbar mountable spot's :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭DivX

Another link that might be worth looking is this

Those spots are not chrome but they do appear to be bolt on and they do ship to ireland as i've used them in the past.

Advertisement