Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

House of Wax

• 16-05-2005 1:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

Anyone find the poster for this movie a little sickening?
    http://houseofwaxmovie.warnerbros.com

(Think of the South Park episode: Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭ObeyGiant

Kinda reminds me of the cover of "American Bukkake". Great movie, btw.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

ObeyGiant wrote:
    Kinda reminds me of the cover of "American Bukkake". Great movie, btw.
    Doubt it's a great movie!!... might give it a look at some point!

Liked the marketing ploy they used for it in the US though? 'On May 7th, Watch Paris Die!' :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,539 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Saw a 6 foot high stand for that in the cinema last night. Its definitely disturbing looking...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭ObeyGiant

basquille wrote:
    Doubt it's a great movie!!... might give it a look at some point!'[/B] :D
    Oh, I meant American Bukkake is great. I don't know what House of Wax is going to be like. I saw a trailer for it before Amityville Horror, and it seemed decent enough - not something I'm going to get worked up about, but I'll probably end up checking it out. Dark Castle has a reputation for decent shlocky horrors with awful endings, so that's pretty much what I expect from House of Wax.

Although if anyone could tell me how I can arrange it so I can be 100% certain my ticket money never gets anywhere near Paris Hilton, I'd really appreciate it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Movie looks absolute pants tbh...

A great movie involving wax is the 80's horror film "Waxwork "...great stuff. Got it on DVD awhile ago. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Movie looks absolute pants tbh...

With a cast that includes Chad Michael Murray and Paris Hilton, I'm with you on this one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

qz wrote:
    With a cast that includes Chad Michael Murray and Paris Hilton, I'm with you on this one.

Funny enough, if the cast was compromised of unknowns, I'd be much more optimisitc about it.

But it just can't be a proper good movie with that cast.

Advertisement