Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pet/animal training ?

Options
  • 16-05-2005 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭

my brother has a keen intrest in all wildlife and loves all sort of animals for his college term is now finished and if his exams go well he will have a dip in business . but he wants to go off and do somthing with animals

hes only 22 and cant apply anywhere as a mature student yet so ive been given the daunting task of finding out somthing else he can study till he finds what he wants to do . since he likes animals so much i thought maby he could do somthing with them .

anyone know of anywhere i can get information about various collage corses that he could apply for or even ones along the lines of fas etc.. ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

Go to page 2 of this forum

similar thread there

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

When looking for any kind of animal related job a biology degree is always worth having under your belt. Especially is looking for a job with wildlife. He could also (if not already) join some wildlife groups around the country like badger watch etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭Blondie81

He could check out the Animal Care course in Killester. I'm going for that this year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Fuzzie Bear

Check out nightcourses.com or daycourses.com

They have a board on there and are very good for giving you a quick response to questions like that...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭Maynooth

My cousin did vetinary nursing about 10 years ago and just started training with a vet....didn't do any course....can you still do that or do you have to do a course now? It was 10 years ago so a lot has probably changed.

• Advertisement
Advertisement