Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

spotted in Ballsbridge, Gullwing Merc

• 16-05-2005 3:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 49

I was driving through Ballsbridge on Saturday morning and spotted a Gullwing Mercedes driving across the junction as I sat in lights. It had disappeared by the time the lights were green. I didn't know there was one in the country. Anybody know anything about it.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

I saw one last week on Butt Bridge. Looked in pristine condition.

Was the one you saw a silver/gold colour?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,266 ✭✭✭MercMad

Yes there is one residing in Ballsbridge and another one which is in a collection and never sees the light of day ..........unfortunately !

I also heard rumours of a few others in the Country but nobody was able to substantiate their claims !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 49 Surfer

I saw one last week on Butt Bridge. Looked in pristine condition.

Was the one you saw a silver/gold colour?

yes I am pretty sure it was silver. I couldn't believe my eyes so I can't be 100% sure.

Advertisement