Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3: Official Unveiling

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

Phil Harrison has just stated that there will be "an amazing surprise at the end of the show".

According to Hirai, PlayStation 3 (now confirmed as the official title, apparently) will feature dual HD outputs. The supplied controllers are wireless, as stated earlier and use Bluetooth as a connection. These last 24 hours on batteries. The PSP will be a major bonus for PS3 owners. You can have remote access to your PS3 from your PSP, and you can even use a Wi-Fi connection within PS3 to use your PSP as a controller for a PS3 game. PlayStation 3 also features a "built-in network cap".

I wonder what will the surprize be? showing the console?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭glimmerman

but what *colour* cap?? (I like green).

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Tom Jones has just come onto the stage holding the console. It looks nice but why did they get tom Jones ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

I'd prefer Blue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 665 ✭✭✭8bi1ctzegfouva

Phil Harrison has just stated that there will be "an amazing surprise at the end of the show".

According to Hirai, PlayStation 3 (now confirmed as the official title, apparently) will feature dual HD outputs. The supplied controllers are wireless, as stated earlier and use Bluetooth as a connection. These last 24 hours on batteries. The PSP will be a major bonus for PS3 owners. You can have remote access to your PS3 from your PSP, and you can even use a Wi-Fi connection within PS3 to use your PSP as a controller for a PS3 game. PlayStation 3 also features a "built-in network cap". Phil Harrison has just stated that there will be "an amazing surprise at the end of the show".

According to Hirai, PlayStation 3 (now confirmed as the official title, apparently) will feature dual HD outputs. The supplied controllers are wireless, as stated earlier and use Bluetooth as a connection. These last 24 hours on batteries. The PSP will be a major bonus for PS3 owners. You can have remote access to your PS3 from your PSP, and you can even use a Wi-Fi connection within PS3 to use your PSP as a controller for a PS3 game. PlayStation 3 also features a "built-in network cap".

• Advertisement

Tusky wrote:
    Tom Jones has just come onto the stage holding the console. It looks nice but why did they get tom Jones ?

Wherestheconsole,wherestheconsole!!!! :D

sex bomb sex bomb.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Phil Harrison...
    I like the cut of his jib.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭The Free Man

does anybody know how long the show goes on for?

Infini wrote:
    Wherestheconsole,wherestheconsole!!!! :D

Do you want me to upload a pic ?

• Advertisement

is anyone else getting this ****ty message when you try to quote something

"The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭steviec

The 'surprise' is probably MGS4...

If the PSP functions as a controller I'm gonna guess that it's a very similar layout to the PS2.

Apparently, there will be a "PlayStation P2P Online Service", although just how this works is unclear as of right now.

Tusky wrote:
    Do you want me to upload a pic ?

HURRY!!!! :eek: :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭glimmerman

I like the cut of his jib.
    I'd like to cut off his jib too... oh wait...

Apparently, there will be a "PlayStation P2P Online Service", although just how this works is unclear as of right now.

p2p me beautiful

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

Apparently, there will be a "PlayStation P2P Online Service", although just how this works is unclear as of right now

Infini wrote:
    HURRY!!!! :eek: :D

ok just a moment, I have some beans in the microwave, just gotta sort them out first.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Kazaanova wrote:
    Isnt that chart a bit off? They say there 3.2 processor is faster than the 360's, fair enough, but doesnt the 360 have thee of them? Making it faster?

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME IF THIS IS RIGHT!? Does Xbox have more raw power or not!?

• Advertisement

CyberGhost wrote:
    p2p me beautiful

Wonder how long before the lawsuits begin! :)

is anyone else getting this ****ty message when you try to quote something

"The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters."

after you paste quote, just type a dot or any other character quoted text doesn't count in the wordcount.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

tom jones?

dear god more sexual inuendos

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

**** sleep :cool:

When’s the end of the show iv been up since 6 in the morning ffs and i have a odd longing for corn flakes

Infini wrote:
    Wonder how long before the lawsuits begin! :)

oh yea! that will be sony's new business

bizmark wrote:
    When’s the end of the show iv been up since 6 in the morning ffs and i have a odd longing for corn flakes

mmmm....corn flakes, ill be back in a jiffy!

cheesedude wrote:

The answer is... wait until you can buy them both and compare them yourself :) !

BlitzKrieg wrote:
    tom jones?

dear god more sexual inuendos

Its the PS3 and Sex discussion all-in-one! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭steviec

cheesedude wrote:

'The PlayStation 3 will feature the much-vaunted Cell processor, which will run at 3.2 Ghz, giving the whole system 2.18 teraflops of overall performance'

The X-Box is ratted at 1 terraflop so it seems thats overall performance..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

Cookies!!!

Advertisement