Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accounting Question

Options
  • 16-05-2005 6:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭

I am sorry if this is basic question.

I am calculating revenus in club account, i do list of assest against liabilities, yes? I wonder do I put in the issued of authorised capital? I not sure, I think you no put in both because issued is count in authorised yet you not have authorised, so maybe it due? i coufused.

Also one thing, I do question now, it question with nursing home and shop. There are shop creditors on 1/1 and "creditors for supplies" on 31/12. Are they both shop or could home have supplys? (there are purchases for both).

Thanks you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Da_IRISH_ONE4U

chickens wrote:
    I am sorry if this is basic question.

I am calculating revenus in club account, i do list of assest against liabilities, yes? I wonder do I put in the issued of authorised capital? I not sure, I think you no put in both because issued is count in authorised yet you not have authorised, so maybe it due? i coufused.

Also one thing, I do question now, it question with nursing home and shop. There are shop creditors on 1/1 and "creditors for supplies" on 31/12. Are they both shop or could home have supplys? (there are purchases for both).

Thanks you.

Those aren't Club Account questions your doing... they are Service Firm a/c's! You do not put in the authorised capital just the Issued Capital. Shop creditors on 1/1 is for the shop, cant actually remember whether the other is or not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭chickens

Thank you. Services firms? Ah, the chapter have to headings, I not know difference.

Thank you fro help, accounting very confusing when you not know and then when you told it seem so clear!

no problem. There is any easy enough way to tell the difference. Your always asked for Reserves in the Service Firms, but for the Accumulated Fund in the Club Account.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭chickens

Oh!! That good idea! They seem very same, even the adjustments are similar! Thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

Hehe, you buy you buy:P

In the exam it will say it at the top of the question

• Advertisement

Im hoping for an A in the oul accounting... Without it ill be a repeat next year!

Advertisement