Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

General Lee

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭bbability

:D

Now that my kinda driving.... if you haven't been a the skid car yet... get yourself in one quick, they're a blast and they'll make you a better driver ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

bbability wrote:
    :D

Now that my kinda driving...;)

Handy for rush hour :D;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭Phryxus

That's some impressive stuff, cheers for the link madrab

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

savage

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭DukeDredd

Brilliant!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65,400 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Borzoi wrote:
    Handy for rush hour :D;)

ROFL :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭Running Bing

Thats dead cool. Johnny knocksville is driving it at the minute in the gumball rally.

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭green-blood

cool vid, great car control, but fake

check out the number of nissans in the inside lane, then check out the number cars driving straight thru the red lights on the far side of the roundabout.

I'd like to see someone try that at the red cow at 5:30, people would pee themsleves and there would be carnage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 449 ✭✭camarobill

v8 :D ply tyres :eek: wet roads :cool: fake or not nearly two tons of motor and a big block v8,pure skill,tryed that a few times in the camaro,the results werent the same dooo :eek: :eek: :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Funxy

Babybing wrote:
    Thats dead cool. Johnny knocksville is driving it at the minute in the gumball rally.

Did he actually turn up in the end? I know he wasnt at the start line and was supposedly joinging halfway through. A bit unfair i think, as i doubt hed be allowed join halfway if he wasnt a celeb :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Apparently that clip was taken by someone with set access to the new dukes of hazzard movie. Makes sense really, imagine the reaction if that happened on a real public road :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

cool vid, great car control, but fake

check out the number of nissans in the inside lane, then check out the number cars driving straight thru the red lights on the far side of the roundabout.

STFU

Advertisement