Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UTV Talk Statement Trouble

• 16-05-2005 7:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭

Anyone else having trouble with UTV Talk statements? Got ours today, checked it early, but when I check it now, it says no calls for our phone number...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭Marcopolo85

mp3guy wrote:
    Anyone else having trouble with UTV Talk statements? Got ours today, checked it early, but when I check it now, it says no calls for our phone number...

Yep - same here. I got my usual mail telling me my statement was available on line, buy I can only access up to March. :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

Whats that? UTV completely unable to manage a billing system? Surely not!

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Paul007

Same here and they still haven't bothered to answer any of my e-mails.

BTW, does anyone know when your UTV Talk contract starts?
    Is it when you avail of the free calls or when your line rental changes over?

I haven't been able to get an answer from them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

yep same problem here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭mp3guy

Your contract starts 10 days after you reg for it. You'll get an email confirming.. Before your line rental changes.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23 gforces

mp3guy wrote:
    Yeah, same happened to me. UTV have lost the plot completely in my eyes. Didn't think it could get any worse than eircom........

Advertisement