Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leeeeeeerooooy Jeeeenkiiiins!!!

Options
  • 16-05-2005 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,388 ✭✭✭

*Ahem*

http://www.grumps.nl/movies/1115793473.wmv

Possibly the funniest WoW video ever made, watch, listen and laugh !

(Hopefully this isn't old!)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

ya, i saw this the night before last. very very funny

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭The Clown Man

Lol!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

This has gone from 0-hero in about 3 days. Saw it a few nights ago but its getting a bit old now. Dont get me wrong its funny every time i watch it but when your in a raid and everyone is "/y Ok chums lets do this, Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeroy" it gets a bit old.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Aw man, that's so 3 days ago, Cina!

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭Memnoch

it's a funny video to watch, but an obvious fake. Still they have a "cool script" and all sound very convincing. And yes it's getting old having people yelling this on vent or spamming /yell's of it in raid chat all the time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Muppets like that in COH abound. Your all making a plan on how to take out a room of purples and the Blaster screams Yeehaaa and throws an AOE effect into the lot of them.

Only difference is a 3 second long movie isn't very exciting.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

stick....out of......ass. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

I thought it was the funnies thing ever when I first saw it..

I still do =)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 funny

good!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Memnoch wrote:
    it's a funny video to watch, but an obvious fake.

You mean you DONT have the survivability calculation addon? pfft...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

Dustaz wrote:
    You mean you DONT have the survivability calculation addon? pfft...

Well the fact that they're all decked out in Valor/Lightforge kinda gives it away. A very very funny movie though!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

"im lagging out, i can't cast" such a good line when i found out what devine intervention did :E

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

It's purdy annoying when people yell it out randomly now, but it was funny the other day in LBRS when I, for whatever reason (lag or just blindness) ended up in the middle of a bunch of spiders. Oh the cries on Vent ("OMG you just so pulled a leeroy there").

• Registered Users Posts: 2,388 ✭✭✭Cina

Apologies for the lateness, I didn't realise .. well .. didn't bother to check if there was another thread on it, I'dd seen it a few days prior to that myself, just thought I'dd share, but It is getting OTT now, there's even a song..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

I just showed the leeroy video to 2 people who have never played wow before in their life and they thought it was hilarious. They were in bits. A bit confused by all the AoE and Divine Intervention talk but the fact that they were american - and one guys name was leeroy - had them in bits. Classic wow video.

Advertisement