Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

salopioxxx

Options
  • 16-05-2005 8:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭

hehe mechantis !!!!
    how is it there ? now it's working and I'm taping it all !!!! raining hard out, so it's nice inside to listen to you val ! Chacha, u have the voice of biker !!! WHYYYYY ???????

a touta l''heurrrr

bibisss
    sev

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭pastis

Bonsoir Vieille Chouette !

Content de te savoir a l'autre bout.
    We're eating like pigs here. Forgot the wine but Dave came to the rescue with his finest Crumlin coteaux. Cheers, Dathi!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Gondalhibouchat

Tro Bon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what is bon, my little chouetty??

le chat et le grenouille

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Gondalhibouchat

bye mes chéris !!!
    i go to watch the French movie, much better than the radio show !!! No !!!!!! I tape your show, so I miss nothing !
    have a good choco night and see u tomorrow Monsieur cha !
    Bisous Valery Bouju, tu pikkkk !

lachouette

Han han han, qu'est-ce qu'ils passent a TV5 ? La Belle Histoire by Lelouch ?

Bonne soiree poulette, merci pour avoir passe ces deux heures en notre compagnie. You deserve that French film now.

Val

see ya tomorrow....
    seb

Ah yeah, talking about good French films, have you ever seen "Le Chat"? With Jean Gabin and Simone Signoret ? Brrrrrilliant!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dathi1

play some francois hardy!!!!!!!!! or jacques brel..

ach, just seen that but that's it from us. Plenty of Franchouillardises in a week or two.

Advertisement