Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Study Snacks

• 16-05-2005 8:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭

What do you snack on when you're studying? It's going to be a long night because I've an exam tomorrow, so I'm heading down to the shop to pick up some snacks to get me through it. I thought something like peanuts would be nice to nibble on.

I'm not a tea or coffee drinker so is there any alternative way to get my caffeine fix without resorting to fizzy drinks? Are there any foods that are good for energy at times like this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

Fruit Juice is a good alternative if you dont like tea,coffee or fizzy drinks. Get something pure if you can, like tropicana. Can provide a nice energy boost.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

dont forget fruit!
    Bananas are an excellent source of energy, and taste delish.
    A nice crunch, juicy apple is always nice.
    Peanuts good too....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,958 ✭✭✭Chad ghostal

im gonna have to say bannana's as well ..
    just make sure there fresh, otherwise theres too much sugar in em..
    stay away from sugary snacks, drinks etc theyll just bring you up and crash you down 10 minutes later..

i find oranges are good as well

as people have said already, keep it natural and youll probably be better off..

good luck ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭Hester

Thanks for the advice! I'm usually a terrible eater and when snacking I generally get crisps, chocolate etc. so I wanted to plan in advance of going to the shop. I'll definately pick up some fruit and juice. Think I'll stick with the peanuts too :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭embraer170

Fruit smoothies.

• Advertisement
Advertisement