Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Never seen this before

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 950 ✭✭✭jessy

Never seen this before, what Files were infected?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Check to make sure that .js files are still associated with the Windows-based Script Host.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭ando

Check to make sure that .js files are still associated with the Windows-based Script Host.

how would I go about doing that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,241 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Right click on a .js file, click open with, then hit windows scripting host, then hit always open this file with this program.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Achilles wrote:
    Right click on a .js file, click open with, then hit windows scripting host, then hit always open this file with this program.
    Alternatively, go into Windows Explorer and then to Tools -> Folder Options and look under the File Types tab. Scroll down until you find the .js and .jse file extensions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,241 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Alternatively, go into Windows Explorer and then to Tools -> Folder Options and look under the File Types tab. Scroll down until you find the .js and .jse file extensions.
    Yeah erm... that too *sniff*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 573 ✭✭✭MacGyver

yeah ive seen it before but it was AFTER i uninstalled norton system works, took a reinstall of the OS to sort out though

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,952 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Hi,
    I hae this problem too a while ago on my lappy,
    tried a lot of stuff, but it took a OS reinstall to fix it :(

Advertisement