Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wap icon,Sharp GX25

Options
  • 17-05-2005 9:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi All,
    Hope you can help me,I received some unwanted ringtones on my GX25.Now I have sorted that out with vodafone,but since then I have been left with a wap message icon on my screen? I contacted vodafone but they are at a loss as how to get rid of it ? I been through all my menus but cant find any wap inbox to delete messages and hopefully the icon.I hope you can help. :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭mobileplaza

yes. launch vodafone live, then hit options. then go to advanced clear the temp files/cache also there is a inbox you also clear that...

i done it for someone at the weekend so i know this works. i dont have one to hand at the moment but that is the right direction to look in..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 gorby928

Just a quick note to say thank you,worked a treat,thanks for your help.You sorted out in 12hours what most of vodafone uk staff couldn't in two weeks of phone calls and e-mails :D

Advertisement