Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E3:New Zelda screens! now this is the shiznit!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,400 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Looks beautiful. Screw the new consoles. A new Zelda game is more exciting :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Nice to see a new Zelda game, but graphically from that screen it looks no better then an X-box game or slightly better at best.

However, with Zelda in particular graphics aren't really important as long as they are functional :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Well it's on the Gamecube not the Revolution :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Giblet wrote:
    Well it's on the Gamecube not the Revolution :D

Lol! :o

I was seriously worried. I was staring at it for ages thinking..."What? That looks pretty....well.... hugely disappointing for a next gen"

I was going to say "But it looks like any normal xbox or cube game", but then thought I'd better say maybe slightly better in case someone came out flaming me in defense of Zelda, as does tend to happen on the subject of nintendo a hell of a lot more frequently then other consoles.

Thats a good thing, in any case. Will boost some Cube sales. :cool:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,400 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Nintendo couldn't let Capcom away with having the nicest looking game on their own machine :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

and just remember there is a whole lot more to come!!! nintendos e3 conference isnt until tomorrow at 5:30 GMT. find yourself a live stream link and sit and watch. i think ill watch it from college if i can find a link.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Throw a link up if you find one.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

Looks very nice. Have to get myself a cube somewhere again to play this. Damn this multi format shinanigans.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

*drool*
    mmm...new Zelda.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭Berger

Damn I cant wait for this!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

There's a Zelda download for the DS at E3 as well no word on if its a trailer for the DS or GC version though...

Advertisement