Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where's the Music Soc's website gone?

Options
  • 17-05-2005 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭

Hey,
    where the hellmans is the site gone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,584 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Dunno. It hasnt been there since around october. Probably something to do with the music socs underfunding and people not interested in doing anything any more. Think theyve had a few changes of leadership which cant help the organisation of things either.

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Cork Boy

pity, twas a handy forum to find other musicians

Not really! It used to use it and it had about 1 hit per day. What musicians are you looking for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Sergeant Horse

if your looking for musicians around UL your just as well going into the SU and getting PLee to email everybody hahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

When I was in UL I used to be the musicsoc prez for a while and I designed that website but no one seems to be running the soc now :( The site should be hosted by the UL Compsoc (www.skynet.ie). feel free to talk to Paul Lee and start running the society again, its a pity it all fell apart.

• Advertisement

I dunno whats going on with the soc now, it seems to be completely dead and doing nothing. Despite this, i played a gig in the stables, totally independent of the music soc, yet it was advertised as a music soc event. The only thing we had to do with it is we borrowed the music socs drumkit, and thats it.

Advertisement