Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

business ideas

Options
  • 17-05-2005 3:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭

im 20 years of age and i have a general interest in everything
    i consider myself to be quite an observant person always lookin out for good ideas and inspiration etc
    i have already set up mini companies in the past which have prooved to be quite successfully one which could have gone all the way way if i hadn't been busy with college at the time
    i was just wondering if maybe i could get info on maybe inspirational books which mite guide me in the right directio n even more and maybe some advice from someone who is also lokin for a niche somewwhere or other
    thanks lads and lassies ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 thebusinessshop

Fortune magazine is excellent for learning about business, and for inspirational business ideas and how they become businesses and not just pipe dreams. This months edition is regarding the 25 coolest companies- and the ideas are eye openers. Also read about a business book in the Sunday papers about "Moving my Cheese"- it has glowing reviews. Also it is worth reading Business @ The Speed of Thought.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭synchro

Fortune magazine is excellent for learning about business, and for inspirational business ideas and how they become businesses and not just pipe dreams. This months edition is regarding the 25 coolest companies- and the ideas are eye openers. Also read about a business book in the Sunday papers about "Moving my Cheese"- it has glowing reviews. Also it is worth reading Business @ The Speed of Thought.
    thanks for tat :)
    il check them out

Advertisement