Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Helium Canisters

Options
  • 17-05-2005 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭

I want to perform a little comedy sketch where I breath in helium and talk in a high pitch voice.

does anyone know where I can get a small disposable helium canister in galway? or order one online from an Irish based supplier?

ta.

J.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭ARGINITE

Maplin did them for a while, dont know if they still do. about €30 tho but you got ballons with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭jasonh

jsus didn't think of them - I'll give them a go tomorrow.
    thanks a mill.
    j

yeap - bought one from maplin yesterday - thanks for heads up!

now I have to make sure I don't breathe in too much of this stuff, that I black out.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

€30? I'd be stoopid not to buy one for the craic.

Argh - wasn't 30 yoyos - came to about 57 yoyos for one that does 50balloons (if that is what ur using it for)

I think the €30 one was one that did 30balloons - but they don't sell that one anymore - crafty buggers.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19 StevieK5000

Where is this maplins place?....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭dawballz

Opposite the Huntsman, close to PC World and the Eye Cinema.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,590 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

do they still do them?

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭mashling

If they don't I remember seeing some in that Birthdays place in the Terryland Shopping Centre...

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭satcie101

Just rang Maplin about Helium canister and they said they don't do them anymore. I am also looking for helium balloons for a work event. Will post as soon as I find a place in Galway that does them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

an ebay search for helium brings this
    link to item
    as the second in the list, tank and 50 balloons for 34.95 euro+10euro p+p(courier), they are in Co Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭fergiesfolly

Woodies have a party store in their Wellpark branch. Might be worth a look.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

Gonna bump up this thread. Anyone know where I can get helium?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement