Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlocking Vodafone Motorola v525i or is it a 625i?

Options
  • 17-05-2005 4:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭

Why can't they give phones easy to remember names, like the Motorola "Scorpion" or something? :rolleyes: Its the big fat camera phone one.

Anyway, anyone have codes to unlock vodafone motorola thingy? I'm sure I could google for it but you guys know better.

Comments

There's no i models in the Motorola series. But if its Vodafone its either the V525 or V550.

There's no code calculator for Motorola phones, unlike Nokia there's no algorithm, each phone has a randomly generated unlock code. Only unlocking clips will unlock them if you don't or can't ask Vodafone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

Whats an unlocking clip? Can you just ask vodafone to do it?

Unlocking clips are tools uses by professional unlockers to remove the subsidy lock.

You can ask Vodafone to supply you with an unlock code if you've spent €127 or more on call credit (excluding bonus credit).

Advertisement