Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

cant identify car...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Eye

fair enough the badge is way off but the general shape of the car is about right.

i don't have a creative bone in my body mate ;)

i'll go searching for pictures or clipart of flowers and see if i can find anything like it, or maybe alun will remember what it was by then :)

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Eye wrote:
    you know bazz 26, you could be onto something there, i don't remember it being a soft top but i could be wrong on that as i was'nt looking much at that area of the car, the general shape of the car and badge looks about right but cant really make out any detail on the badge from that pic, very interesting though

They are also available as a coupe so we maybe on the right track here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭lilulila

bazz26 wrote:

There is one of those cars on the upper yellow road near the corner shop

Advertisement