Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2 Questions About Discworld (Real Life)

• 17-05-2005 9:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 953 ✭✭✭

Do you think that Igor or the Librarian could work as a main character in a book? In the art of Paul Kidby book (Beautiful book, plain and simple. I did not know he was dead! :eek: ) he says that the LIbrarian did not have enough inner monolouge and that Igor would not want a book written about him/them. I think Igor could be a central character though.

Secondly, what Discworld merchandise do you have apart from books? And where did you get it or can get it? Have you ever seen a Discworld play?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,326 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

No there is simply not enough "meat" on those characters for a reader to chew on. I buy the books and only the books - all the books ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Lochaber

Just to clarify... though you've probably already realised so really just for people reading the thread, Paul Kidby is still alive, he's the guy who does the covers now, it's Josh Kirby who died in 2001.

RIP

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,555 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

superconor wrote:
    the LIbrarian did not have enough inner monolouge

OOK!

"he felt a warm dry leathery hand grasp his"... haha.

Advertisement