Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2005 Draft - Make Your Own Picks

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Zip

Smackdown->Raw
    Undertaker--a fued with Ric Flair would be cool.

Matt Morgan--monster vs monster fued with snitskey

Carlito--fued with edge cause edge says he was way cooler than carlito.

Miss Jackie--title fued with trish

Funaki--fued with coach to be eric bishoffs spokesman
    Raw->Smackdown

Kane--fued with cena for title

Maven--fued with orlando for us title

Stacy Kiebler--partner up with torrie and somehow win tag team titles

Christian--fued with big show

Orton--fued with angle on who is the better wrestler
    :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

No offence but to have stacy and torrie win the tag titles is a little too WCW for me. I think it would be a very bad move.

I think the orton/angle fued would be good

I just stuck the stacy and torrie thing cause it would be funny if it happend.Have them beat the likes of the DUDLEYS :D:D:D

Left out a few

SD->Raw

Tazz

Raw->SD

King

Just looking at the roster pages and two people id like to see get a fresh start would be....

Val Venis: This guy is a former IC champion so what happened? He's been given some pretty shoddy gimmicks in the past but he's always seemed to get the best out of them. (RTC, Cheif Morley etc). The guy is a solid performer in the ring and on the mic. A new scene and good storyline would maybe mean a new lease of life.

Mark Jindrak: So much promise yet not really delivered yet. Looked good in the tag team with Cade but the move to smackdown was a bad one. Maybe team him with Masters and let them hide each others weaknesses. Neither are fit or mainstream singles runs yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

I agree with Val Venis getting a second shot to make himself more than he is now. He really does make the best of a bad character time and time again.

Jindrak and Masters would work better on smackdown than Raw imo.

I think Rob Conway should get a push on raw and hardcore holly should get a push on smackdown

oh and one mor thing BRING BACK THE HARDCORE TITLE!!!!!! :mad:

Both are solid workers but theyve both got commitments (tag teams) and WWE is more interested in investing in other potential singles stars at the moment (Edge, Christian, Benjamin etc). Who knows though? The draft could split up both teams and give either a new chance on a new show.

Advertisement