Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone see that Pete Doherty Documentary?

Options
  • 17-05-2005 11:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭

Was that a send up? If not that was the most surreal documentary i've ever seen. That guy Max Carlish was a total Alan partridge character with a little less dignity. He deserved the punching he got.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭scarfacemj

Whats the big deal with Mr Doherty? What has he done?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

Dammit, meant to tape that.
    xm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Sweetness!

Max Carlish was such a fecking arsehole I'm surprised Doherty didnt kill the bloody guy!! Did you see him go all crazy at his friends in the car park?

Don't believe the hype you suckers!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

the documentarian guy was a bit of a weedy man alright, how he gets up in front of a class and lectures media is beyond my comprehention

having said that, doherty lead him on big time...

i've never seen what doherty's done to gain such interest, he's low grade pub-singer standard to me, but i guess drugs are sexy these days...

• Advertisement

i've never seen what doherty's done to gain such interest, he's low grade pub-singer standard to me, but i guess drugs are sexy these days...
    Praise be to Allah!!!!
    Pepole compare that little junk ball to Keith Richards and Iggy Pop, need I say anything else?
    You've all been played big time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭butterfly

doherty lead him on? you serious?
    the guy max freaked the living **** out of me, i found the whole programme to be entirely surreal.. just crazy like.
    and not because of the drug use or anything, just the obsessiveness of max.. scary like.
    i dont think doherty lead him on, i think it was just the case that he was bumming around with them, tagging along like, and got too sure of himself in his position, like he thought he was some essential part of the whole shibang or something.. and he started gettin creepy with doherty like, really, every time the camera was on him it was 'pete the camera loves you, you're gorgeous'.. and to a strung out bloke from this randomer who's been following you, it would give you the heebyjeebies..
    and the whole thing at the end, where after doherty hit him, he was like 'phucking is fighting, fighting is phucking'..
    creeped the **** out of me.

Babyshambles-nominated for the NME band of the year without actually releasing an ablum- WOWey they must be really good then!

and they are..

that very question shall be asked in a years time

• Advertisement

it's late, im knackered,and so am entirely unable to detect sarcasm.. thus, i will explain my position, to make sure that i know i said what i meant to say and it cannot be taken up wrong.
    i meant to say 'and they are' as in 'and they are.. really good then'.
    not 'and they are..' with an implicit question mark.
    i realise that i may be the only one who needs this clarified, but im tired and my head's not working, so there it is.

My bad....Im through arguing against that little junk ball, there's no way his story is gonna be a success.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭bandit

scarfacemj wrote:
    My bad....Im through arguing against that little junk ball, there's no way his story is gonna be a success.

Up the bracket, The Libertines, Kilamangiro, fecking Kate Moss on a regular basis....I think it already is a success

A success! The only reason he's so big is because indie needs a 'rebel', a junk ball with average talent. He's only famous for his antics, the music comes second so how can that be labelled a success? As for Miss Moss, she found the perfect way to raise her profile, again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭Bob Sakamano

Scareface you so would!!!!!

Scareface you so would!!!!!
    I suppose, he is kinda pretty.....

bandit wrote:
    Up the bracket, The Libertines, Kilamangiro, fecking Kate Moss on a regular basis....I think it already is a success
    I retract most of my previous statements, having spent my weekend listening to The Libertines I see the attraction, they're really good and I'm actually a bit sad that little left junk ball git kicked out. I apologise sisters and brothers

Advertisement