Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Castlevania DS

Options
  • 17-05-2005 11:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭

Just saw the video here, looks yummy! Think I'll be having this when its out... :D

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,400 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Me to. I love the castlevania games. I just hope they make it more difficult than the last 2 GBA games. Symphony of the Night was a far better game because of the evil bosses.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

If only I could find them somewhere... Stupid Konami and not making enough of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

ill sell ya the first one on the gba if you want. its perfect. i dont like it/

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,400 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Ridiculous isn't it. I forgot to ask my friend in Konami for a copy of Aira of Sorrow and asked him a little over a month after the release date for one. There wasn't one copy left in any european warehouse and the game was nowhere to be found in the shops. Thank god for Games second hand section :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Definately getting Castlevania DS. Circle Of The Moon was nice and long and replayable and just the right difficulty. Aria Of Sorrow was too short and too easy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,516 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Looks amazing.... can't wait.

Advertisement