Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

music downloads

• 18-05-2005 1:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

new 2 intenet just got broadband yesterday has anyone got any good sites 4 music d/l instead of buyin from rip off ireland :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭joe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 mac99

cheers 4 dat aidan
    ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭astec123

screw iTunes www.allofmp3.com loads cheaper and better too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

yep nearly 'free'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 334 ✭✭ghost26ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Gegerty

mac99 wrote:
    new 2 intenet just got broadband yesterday has anyone got any good sites 4 music d/l instead of buyin from rip off ireland :)

If you insist on paying then www.bleep.com is good for underground stuff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,807 ✭✭✭SteM

www.emusic.com - good for independent stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭PixelTrawler

astec123 wrote:
    screw iTunes www.allofmp3.com loads cheaper and better too.

i know you are paying these websites but are they legal really? Is any money going back to the artists or are these websites pocketing all the cash

• Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

i know you are paying these websites but are they legal really? Is any money going back to the artists or are these websites pocketing all the cash

I dunno but if the websites aren't the ones to screw the artists out of money, the RIAA or record companies certainly will!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Gegerty

Infini wrote:
    I dunno but if the websites aren't the ones to screw the artists out of money, the RIAA or record companies certainly will!

www.bleep.com is legit. you can generally tell by the price. allofmp3 is suppsoed to be dodgy, they went to the russian courts but survived. You'll find info on google I couldn't tell you the details.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,210 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭PixelTrawler

Gegerty wrote:
    www.bleep.com is legit. you can generally tell by the price. allofmp3 is suppsoed to be dodgy, they went to the russian courts but survived. You'll find info on google I couldn't tell you the details.
    read into it, seems the russian police favour shutting it down but the russian courts dont seem to bother

seems technically illegal

Advertisement