Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

6610i and Meteor

Options
  • 18-05-2005 9:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭

Does anyone have a problem with MMS on the Nokia 6610i on themeteor network

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

What exactly is the problem with your phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭RoadSweeper

try send out the setting to your phone.

http://www.nokia.ie/nokia/0,,58749,00.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 R Ramirez

Thanks

You're using Meteor's data network and you want to know what the problem is??

I invested more in the network infrastructure connecting 2 PC's in my bedroom than they have in their network.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

hello R Ramierz, The Mobiles / PDAs board is a place to ask questions, share information and help out on matters related to Mobiles and PDA, posts should be helpful, relevant, good natured and on-topic

whereas you may find your reply amusing to yourself, it doesn't really provide any benefit to the original poster or anyone else reading this thread...

here is this boards README: Rules & About the Mobiles / PDAs board... in case you missed it before posting

many thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

hi, as wolfman mentioned, can you be a bit more specific - this thread may help and/or outline some information you can provide to try and get it sorted

About to ask how to get connected for Web/WAP/Email/MMS/Bluetooth etc.

• Advertisement
Advertisement