Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New roaming agreements with SpeakEasy?

Options
  • 18-05-2005 9:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I noticed on O2.ie's website that you can check to see what countries you can roam in with Speakeasy via a pull-down chart - and the USA is now actually listed there!

http://web.o2.ie/personal/services/travelling_abroad/process.jsp?billType=speakeasy&country=USA&Submit=Show+details

99c make/receive call, 39c/text (free to receive). :)

I know that some people reported you could use SpeakEasy in the US already but this was the first time I've seen it listed on the O2 site itself

Norway is also listed (a place I plan to visit soon), which wasn't listed before, either.

Europe seems to be completely covered now, as is the US, though other countries such as Canada, are not available. Still, it's a marked improvement!

Advertisement