Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game boy Micro

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

looks nice, but unless this is seriously cheap (€50) it wouldn't make sense over a DS.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Does look like a nifty piece of gear, but they'd want to be sensible in its pricing.....

Looks great and compact though!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

is there anything different from the gameboy advance (aside from the new case?)

I think I will stick with the handy GBA closeover cover :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Asians have tiny hands.

Scientific FACT based on nothing whatsoever.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭skywalker

Whats the point in this? other than to fluff over that Nintendo didnt release much else at e3.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

'I know, we'll release it for a third time, but this time we'll make it smaller'

Bought to you by nintendo, the revolutionary games company (I like the revolution, looks nifty!)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

I like the way it says '80 Paperclips in weight'...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Syth

I can't really see the point. Looks like they are just putting off announcing anything about the next Game Boy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 820 ✭✭✭qBot

I think it's fairly sweet. I was half thinking bout buying a game boy advance but defo gonna buy the micro. I like being able to play old super nintendo games on the thing (Super Mario Advance series). I don't really care bout the whole graphics thing when it comes to portables. Just nice simple games for me.

Advertisement