Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reset 6310i

Options
  • 18-05-2005 9:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭

Hi There

Just bought a 6310i second hand(on here) and there is a load of setting from previous owner so I want to do a factory reset. Hasnt anywhere on documentation on it what the code is? I know from the SE T610 and SE T630 it is just 0000 but this doesnt work.....anyone have an idea?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 R Ramirez

Just bought a 6310i second hand(on here) and there is a load of setting from previous owner so I want to do a factory reset. Hasnt anywhere on documentation on it what the code is? I know from the SE T610 and SE T630 it is just 0000 but this doesnt work.....anyone have an idea?

I think the default code is 12345.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Thats it....thanks mate :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Reset didnt fix problem.....ok all key pad tones and everything works on phone but when someone ring there is no "ring" so to speak....it doesnt make any noise....not even for txt message.......it vibrates and all but no sound

Any ideas? all setting are correct in profiles

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭coghlac3

Faulty phone, the buzzer is broken. That's the thing that emits the noise for tones!! Wouldn't be expensive to fix. Carphone Warehouse probably your best bet or if you live near Sandyford MPRC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

it'll still cost a flat fee of 50 euro to fix at MPRC no matter whats wrong with it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement