Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

starbucks

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

I wouldn't consider ten pm late at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

I feel like such a fag asking for a grande vanilla latte

So you should my friend, so you should.

But once I take a sip that feeling just fades away.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,997 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

magpie wrote:
    So you should my friend, so you should.

Sigh... :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,942 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Had a Mint Chocolate Bliss in the Starbucks in Dundrum SC at the weekend - feckin' delish!

• Advertisement

Didn't think the Mint Chocolate Bliss was that good at all. Maybe it was the barista's fault. Had a nut latte or something on Friday and it was pretty good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

FX Meister wrote:
    I hate the way they use tall, grande and venti instead of small, medium and large. I feel like such a fag asking for a grande vanilla latte.

You feel like a fag!? You are very insecure aren't you!? Then again, you are carrying some gut on you. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Sarsfield

I was in London for the last few days and was very aware of the vast number of Starbucks there. I visited a number for research purposes and have to say the College Green branch beats them all by miles. Maybe because it's new, but it's quite comfortable.

But the coffee is still crap :o Of course, when you're visiting Starbucks, you're not just having coffee, you're making a lifestyle choice :rolleyes: :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭Blisterman

The eggnog latte is quite delicious.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

Had a Mint Chocolate Bliss today, was pretty nice!

Though the Americano's are great from starbucks!

• Advertisement

cheesedude wrote:
    You feel like a fag!? You are very insecure aren't you!? Then again, you are carrying some gut on you. :(
    Yeah, yeah, that's me. Too much soccer on the computer and not enough in the real world.

Advertisement