Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UTV April bill

Options
  • 18-05-2005 11:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭

Have you got yours yet? Was told by email it was there but when you log on it aint.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭Mr_Man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

Ditto

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭VeeEmmy

I got my email Monday morning, and my statement was there, but the calls listed were all my February calls. Assuming it was in error, I rang to verify.

Yep... something went amiss in the billing system. They said as soon as it is sorted, we'll get proper bills.

Ban

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

I got same thing, any of u getting any domain name and username and password errors when trying to connect using any dialup as in o2 or eircon?

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Board@Work

No bill as yet.. no email either..

Me thinks it is a bit of a joke consider we have to pay it next week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

I said it once and I'll say it again...

Whats this? UTV unable to manage their billing system? Well I never!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

You can just see the lads in UTV pointing to BT and saying:

"See lads, this is how you run a billing and customer support system. I want to see standards decrease to this level of incompetence by the end of the month or you're all out!"

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

so it's some kind of unspoken competition between the telco's to see which one can screw up their billing system more? If it wasn't so believable I'd find it quite proposterous!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Paddy20

Got my online bill today from U.TV Clicksilver and telephony service. No problem's with it.

Show's I am saving a fortune in comparison too how EIRCON used to rip me off :)

P.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Same as Paddy.

Mike.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭Couch Potato

mike65 wrote:
    Same as Paddy.

Mike.

Me too ...

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭hefty_langer

I joined UTV last october for their UTV Talk and Clicksilver package... So far I haven't paid a cent in phone calls - They haven't charged me for any, even though I've made 100's. I presume that their billing system is shagged.
    Spose I can expect a hefty bill once they get their house in order!
    I'm still paying eircon my line rental, and pay for the BB monthly - just no charge on the phonecalls!
    Anyone else with this? (nearly 8months later!!!)

Advertisement