Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Italian Lessons in Cork

• 18-05-2005 12:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

If anybody has details of getting italian lessons in cork i'd appreciate it.

cheers ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 365 ✭✭smileygal

Contact the College of Commerce for Adult Education Programme - the evening class courses usually start in September, so you have plenty of time.

You could also try Italian Department in UCC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 MrNiceyNice

thanks smiley ;)

No probs. there are also quite a few Italians in Cork - they might want to do conversation exchange. But I don't know any. I have learnt a good bit of Italian by myself - beautiful language. :cool:

P.S. there's always the Cork board here to ask for Real Capital info.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 MrNiceyNice

I've met an amazing amount of italians here in cork recently. went to a party near the railway station and me and my mates were the only irish people amongst at least 80 italians. it is a beautiful language. so as classes don't start till late sept must strum up a bit a conversation at the weekends in pubs and see if i can get an exchange going.

ciao.

• Advertisement

80! That's a real Little Italy. Wouldn't mind an Italian Quarter in Cork.

Ciao

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 marco77

Hi, my name's marco and i'm an italian architect.
    I would like to improve my language skills using messenger and i can teach you italian if you want.
    if someone wants to cantact me trhough messenger or e-mail the contact for both is
    bossettimarco@tin.it
    see you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

Hi ^_^
    I resuscitate this oooold thread that I found googling just to say that I am available for Italian Lessons in Cork City and surroundings.
    I give grinds but I am also up for conversation and translations.
    Maybe some one can use this :)

Advertisement