Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Timesheet tool

• 18-05-2005 3:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of any open source timesheet reporting tools??

Searched google, haven't found anything of interest, there are
    hundreds of them but none open source as far as I can see.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,532 ✭✭✭daymobrew

I searched SourceForge.net for "timesheet" and found a few hits. SourceForge.net hosts open source projects, including my BusSched app.

The first two returned by the search:
    Timesheet - Timesheet.php is a PHP application designed to keep track of the hours worked by multiple people on multiple projects. It allows users to log in through their web browser and manage the times that they are clocked on or clocked off.

php Timesheet - Timesheet / Timetracking organizer/scheduler using PHP and MySQL - manage workers, projects, companies, worktime - logging every-day come- and go-times, contracted hours, overtime, workspace and project-hours, attendance-time, holidays - create rep

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Stky10

Hmmmm, I actually searched Sourceforge for both 'time' and 'timesheet' and
    got nothing before I added the question here.

Dunno, must have been something funny going on at the time with whatever
    does the searches

Thanks....I'll give them both a twirl and see what they're like...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

its overkill, but egroupware has a project managment module amongst others.

www.egroupware.org

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭MartMax

i started this thread looking for sthing similar ie. time billing software.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=261434

i have came accross few from sourceforge but none really my "type" :D

but with google and download.com, i managed to find a commercial software called BillQuick 2005. currently i'm evaluating the lite version which is free!

Advertisement