Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the strangest thing you've ever worn to a club

Options
  • 18-05-2005 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭

In the GPO last night, with a load of my mates from college.

I was dressed as a prisoner, I had a bright orange boiler suit with the numbers 6969 on the back, along with the words "MountJoy Jail", a black beanie, chains (which they made me take off at the door) and black boots!

I looked like a frickin' muppet!

But it was all in good fun! :D

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

jeans and a shirt but then again i'm wilder than most

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭ARGINITE

This one time in band camp.
    Hot pants and white socks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Lol :d

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Commando. Skin-tight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

I wore a pair of rubber see-thru gloves to a club once. Everything else was normal - started chatting up a girl, was going fine until I held up my hands and snapped the elastic on one of the gloves and suggested she come back to a party with me.

• Advertisement

I'd say she was raring to go after that one!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

sounds like hes a vet. and she doesnt want to know what those gloves are for...

saw something on the league of gentlemen about vets.... It was quite disgusting but funny never the less.

On the topic of vets, do vets remind you of worms and the smell of $hit, or is it just me?

they remind me of gloves.....rear end....jeff lebowski......cow

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 199 ✭✭fun bus

Wore a tee-shirt with a photo of a mate on it saying he had gone missing. said tee-shirt also had numerous catchphrases(which i cannot publish on boards!) all over it.said pal was extremely annoyed when people kept approching him and laughing coz the photo showed him drunk,passed out on the floor with a baseball cap on, surrounded by empty beer bottles and with a slice of cheese on his face. he's still not talking to me.

• Advertisement

fun bus wrote:
    Wore a tee-shirt with a photo of a mate on it saying he had gone missing. said tee-shirt also had numerous catchphrases(which i cannot publish on boards!) all over it.said pal was extremely annoyed when people kept approching him and laughing coz the photo showed him drunk,passed out on the floor with a baseball cap on, surrounded by empty beer bottles and with a slice of cheese on his face. he's still not talking to me.

That was pretty funny already! Then you added the cheese! Laughed so hard, I started choking!

its amazing the ideas u get when u have a laptop, a printer and too much time on your hands!

Hahaha! :D

On the same note, my mate from college, found a picture of a guy he didn't like, among some photos he took last year. He scanned it into the computer, within, an hour and a half, a normal picture of some dude sitting in a bus was turned in an advert for an upcoming hard core gay movie.....

I haven't laughed that hard in ages. It didn't matter that I didn't know the guy.... It was brilliant!!!!

Hope you don't mind, but I might steal your idea and iron a funny picture onto a plain black/white t-shirt. Or alternetively use sellotape! :D

spread the mirth my friend-spread the mirth! we could start a trend. u can get transfers in easons-10 for 21euro.
    ps-read the instructions! they're jammy little yokes to use!

Hmmm.... I may just do that! i may just do that!

Cuba! Friday night! i will be wearing!!!! Mwhahahahaha....haha...ha...h.. Not funny anymore!

Okie dokie! Thanks mate!

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Number6

A lime green pimp suit, with hat and bling bling :o

Honestly?

That would have been sooooooo legend! :D

i have heard of such a suit!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Number6

Honestly?

That would have been sooooooo legend! :D

It was very funny, very funny indeed

I'll bet! :D

I found some pretty nifty t-shirts in Top man beside HMV. They're sexually related, so i bought one of the funnier ones and wore it out to Cuba on Friday. Quite a few people stopped me to have a glance.

Anyway €18 in Topman, worth every cent for people's reactions.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18 piratio

Anybody who has spent a night in outrageous will find all of these 'costumes' (?), while funny and inventive, a little tame by comparison! I once saw a chap [friend swore blind that his legal name is 'angel'] in nothing but white body paint, bright red lipstick, decent looking angel wings and a 'tuck-back' [think 'she puts the lotion on the body']. I often have trouble getting into cuba in the wrong shoes!

p

:confused: Hmmmmm :confused:

That's a kinda a bit over the top.....

Then again... To each his own, I suppose!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Well it was called Club Outrageous smile.gif
    fun bus wrote:
    spread the mirth my friend-spread the mirth! we could start a trend. u can get transfers in easons-10 for 21euro.
    ps-read the instructions! they're jammy little yokes to use!

What brand?
    Are they Jessops? A4 I assume?
    Inkjet only or will they take colour laser?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Easily_Irritated

K, im obviously very boring cos the strangest thing I've ever worn to a club was a school uniform esque ensamble for ones of those school disco lame thangs.

Altho it was really good craic in the end!

Advertisement