Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Dr Watson Program Debugger

• 18-05-2005 3:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭

Hi All :D ,

I have a machine with Win XP. Everytime i try to do anything, xplore, control panel, my documents etc, i get the following error: :confused:

Dr Watson Postmortem Debugger.
    Windows Has A Problem And Needs to shutdown! :eek:

Everything freezes, and in task manager i end the Drwatson process, and everything frees up, until i try to browse or execute something. Then I am back to square one. :(

Please help :o

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭paconnors

sounds like you have a virus or something. have you any antivirus software if not get a free download here http://www.grisoft.com and download free edtion, also download anti spyware such as spybot and ad-aware hope this helps :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭prospect

Will give those a try,
    Although, i did run avast anti-virus when in safe mode and it came up clean!

Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 295 ✭✭paddy

Check your event log(administrative tools) for Acpi Errors. I had the same problem and a Bios update fixed it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭prospect

Cool, thanks paddy, I'll try that.

Advertisement