Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Caught in the act.

• 18-05-2005 5:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone on this fabulous website has ever been in an embarressing situation involving you, your girlfriend/boyfriend and a mother walking in to the room. Would be interesting to read.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Not a mother, but a dude I know not so well caught me and the lady at the top of the cliffs in the Burren. In a tent though so it wasn't too bad. Took the dude a minute to cop why we didnt come out of the tent as he was talking to us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭dawballz

Search for Lenny's thread where he apparently walked in on his ma and da...
    A classic!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

dawballz wrote:
    A classic!

yes a classic lesson in how to be an attention seeking liar ;P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

I've caught my parents too. I was about 9 and it has scarred me ever since.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭dawballz

tuxy wrote:
    yes a classic lesson in how to be an attention seeking liar ;P

Pretty much yeah..It's funny though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Was with my mate's brother one time and her other brother burst into the room,blind drunk! Brother no.1 stops what he's doing and says "Hang on,back in a sec!". I clutch the covers tightly around myself,looking mortified. Brother no.2 sits on the bed and after a few seconds says "Ya know something?..... I think I like you!"
    Twas pretty funny!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

I was 'caught' midstride a few times in college, once on the couch of the living room, by one of my housemates, who Im sure had similar ideas!

Other than that, nothing major to report. Was told keep it down by my folks the morning after a few times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭The General

crang wrote:
    Just wondering if anyone on this fabulous website has ever been in an embarressing situation involving you, your girlfriend/boyfriend and a mother walking in to the room. Would be interesting to read.

why will it get you horny? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

ha..dunno i think i would crawl into a hole and die if my parents walked in on me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭Branoic

Yes, one occassion my mother, and other occassion her father.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

gazza22 wrote:
    ha..dunno i think i would crawl into a hole and die if my parents walked in on me

yea man, I'd definitely leave the house and never show up again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

No, but there was a very funny and awkward incident where I was in a bf's bedroom, door was locked and his mum knocked on the door so we had to jump out of bed get dressed really fast, tidy up bed and he ran over to open door while i sat on the bed pretending to read a book. It was so obvious we'd been up to something, took us at least 5 mins to open the door

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

his mother walked in on us. pretty embarassing, especially cos the next morning she tried to talk about it ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭kjt

rugbug86 wrote:
    his mother walked in on us. pretty embarassing, especially cos the next morning she tried to talk about it ...

lmao thats just bad. Luckily I've been lucky so far. Well nobody's walked into the room anyways

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Alana

Nearly once or twice, impromptu acts-which luckily just ended before someone walked in.

Havent walked in on parents, but I walked in on my friends parents once-they'd a weird house, and i was sleeping over and to get to their room you'd to go thru the bathroom i.e. [door]=[bathroom]=[door]=[parents room]...and they'd left the second door open....was quite surprised that ppl of their age could be so adventurous...and then subsequently wretched for quite sometime...ugh the memories....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

My mam heard me with my bf.. i thought my bedroom door was closed, (im in the attic its at the bottom on the stairs) and she slammed the door closed... the next week i got a lecture sayin that i was being inconsiderate to other family members

another time i was in his house and i was eh enjoyin myself and just as i screamed his ma and da came into the house...i didnt leave the room for ages

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Had a girl back in my room once.

Actually, this is worse than I first remembered.

I used to share a room with my brother. Bunk Beds.

Some party or other we were both at, and I got with this girl. The brother left the party with his girlfriend, and when I got back to my house he wasn't in his bed (bottom bunk), so me and the girl got into my bed, did the usual, then fell asleep (I know, I know, I'm quite the charmer!). Next morning we woke up and went at it again, not thinking the brother was home, anyway, a few seconds into it we got a kick from below. If that wasn't bad enough, he got up and went to work, leaving us to it. Thinking the coast was clear, we went at it again, when in walks my mother. At first she didn't see the girl, and proceded to chat to me, then noticed the girl. Embarrassed is not the word.

Another one, but not so bad. Me and another girl were in her brother's and his wife's house, they were away and we were house sitting. On the couch in the sitting room, not doing the business, but not too far off it, when the hall door opens. We jump up scared shytless, and in walks in the wife's sister.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

seansouth wrote:
    Had a girl back in my room once.

Awwww,well done! :p:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

LadyJ wrote:
    Awwww,well done! :p:D
    It had to be said.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

Alana wrote:
    Nearly once or twice, impromptu acts-which luckily just ended before someone walked in.

Havent walked in on parents, but I walked in on my friends parents once-they'd a weird house, and i was sleeping over and to get to their room you'd to go thru the bathroom i.e. [door]=[bathroom]=[door]=[parents room]...and they'd left the second door open....was quite surprised that ppl of their age could be so adventurous...and then subsequently wretched for quite sometime...ugh the memories....

lol!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

On holidays a few years ago, back with this girl in her apt.
    Out on the balcony, getting down to business when all her house mates walk in.
    As there was curtains across the balcony, we had a few seconds to get ready(Long story id to leave)
    so I put on my jeans and swung across to another balcony, just in time, as the balcony door was beginning to slide open.

Standing there thinking.. hmm, look around and there is 2 ppl on the floor, looking up at me, covered by a blanket(not up to anything yet). Attempted to explain the situation(smashed drunk).. The girl was freaking out a bit, they guy was trying to quieten her, understanding the situation(he knew the girls or something). Eventually the balcony door closed, the woman roared at me again, and as I was halfway over the balcony I hear "Oh bud, you got a condom?"

I just laughed and returned to the balcony..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Coltaine

too many times to count..

I was caught a couple of times by my parents with one of my gfs, and then a couple of times by the parents of my gf.

One night with another girl I was seeing, she was babysitting and we were in the sitting room going hell for leather when in walked the wife of the couple she was babysitting for, and then she joined in with us...

...well actually she lost the plot and kicked us out and I had to get dressed in the street, but it would have been a better story if she had joined in :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

My sister told me once, that my mum had asked her if I was seeing anyone at the moment, as she had gotten up in the middle of the night and heard a strange noise coming from my room. My bed used to squeak something terrible.. there was no way to stop it! In hindsight we should have done it on the floor..

Another time, my brother in law walked in on me having a wánk.. does that count?

:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭NeMiSiS

By my mam.. my dad.. my brother .. my sister. In a pool by security gaurds.. Once even my sister walked in and me and the gf were basically dogg style.. and all she could say was 'eh.. are you comfortable?'

TK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

my bro walked in on myself and the gf while she was taste testing a ice_cream man pop ;)

*shudder* bastid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

my bro walked in on myself and the gf while she was taste testing a ice_cream man pop

Lol....

I've never really had anything bad happen in that regard, as I keep it in my pants with the gf until I KNOW the house is empty, and will be for some time ;)

Few close shaves though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

i got caught by a security camera before!!! oh the shame!!! she wasnt even good looking!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

The very first time my dad came home arly from work when me and the burd were upstairs. Twas a nice Summer's day so he went straight out the back garden to light up a BBQ so we had to leg it outta the gaff before he could notice. We then calmly walked in a minute later pretending we were down the shops. He didnt believe a word of it. :D

Another time my little bro walkd in while we were lying in bed after the deed, and all he did was say"Shít". 30 seconds later my older bro walks in and says the exact same thing. You'd think that the little bro would have sed something wouldn't you!?! Idiot!!

Never been caught by her aul pair though, thank god!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

dawballz wrote:
    Search for Lenny's thread where he apparently walked in on his ma and da...
    A classic!

I prefer the one where he's selling his sister's rampant rabbit :D

You'll find it in the Recycle Bin

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭DaBreno

Coltaine wrote:
    l actually she lost the plot and kicked us out and I had to get dressed in the street, but it would have been a better story if she had joined in :D

That would have been a Classic story! :D

Advertisement