Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Caught in the act.

Comments

Shinners21 wrote:
    With my ex...
    By his ma, New Years Eve in his room
    By the cops..in the back of my car
    By his da...In his room
    By his brother...In his room :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: Jesus I'm really not good at the whole not getting caught thing!! ha ha :D
    what did the cops do ive been let off in the past:D

Also been caught by his dad :o he actually apologized for it.
    Been also caught at it in a couple of pubs in swords, the harp and the lamb
    (It was his birthday): D
    Been caught by my little sister loads of times convinced she was doing it on purpose at the time after we broke up she told me she was because she had a crush on him! She’s 1, I could have killed her!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

dawballz wrote:
    Search for Lenny's thread where he apparently walked in on his ma and da...
    A classic!

Regardless of the actual truth surrounding that thread, it was an absolute classic. The imaginative descriptions he used, the way he described how they reacted, god, it was absolutely hilarious.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Regardless of the actual truth surrounding that thread, it was an absolute classic. The imaginative descriptions he used, the way he described how they reacted, god, it was absolutely hilarious.

Yes I miss those posts of his.:D

I just know half the crap posted here is made up though, you can tell from a mile away!

I've had no real bad encounters, once or twice friends walked in by mistake, but nothing you can't have a laugh about later.

Never come remotely close to having parents or relations or anything walk in. :)

Can anyone link to lennys thread? I guarantee it will produce tears of laughter. What ever happened him?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭cil_aine

yea i want it! made me laugh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

--->There we go folks.<---

I'm sure he won't mind it being brought up again. A fantastic thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

caimin wrote:
    myself and a girl decided to go skinny dipping on holiday in Turkey a couple of years ago, after a night on the sauce. We stripped off and dove in. Thing was, it was much later in the night than we thought, and literally one second it was dark and quiet, the next, the sun was up and there were loads of people setting up bars and cafes on the beach. looking directly at us. so I had to stride manfully out of the water, put my clothes on, get her clothes, walk back into the water, help her get dressed, and the two of us made the walk of shame, soaking wet, back to my apartment.

walk of shame, lmao! :D -- that made me spit my drink back into the glass :p

There's some hilarious stories here folks, keep em comin!

And I want to read that Lenny thread too :)

On Topic, I've never been caught no, few close shaves though. Most of the doors in my house have windows on them, and my dad likes to mess around and look through the windows to scare people (he's a wierdo). Me and the girlfriend were getting kinda heavy, then look up and himself is there! grrg.

DaveMcG wrote:

There's some hilarious stories here folks, keep em comin!.
    :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Cormic

Was at it on the couch with the GF once when my mother walked in. The GF was mortified and would not come to the house for months.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Never been caught at it, thankfully!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭Ruaidhri

When i was younger,by the cops. think i was 17/18,they were grand,said nothing :D kept going after shining lights at us ( we were down some ally,and ironically i *was* caught with my pants around my ankles :D did my best to cover her up though )

Never been caught my any GF's parents,****ing hell that's chancy!

To those who have been caught porking his little princess,what was his reaction?

*edit* I forgot to mention i kinda walked in the other day on my parents! it was 6pm and they were in their bedroom ,in bed!
    Felt kinda bad really,i mean i must of disturbed them,imo they're entitled to do whatever they want :v:
    And on the plus side,i know i'll be able to go at it when i'm retired too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

Never had anything embaressing really.

Shagging a girl when room mate walked in (boards user also). Stopped at first.Didnt care, finished her (ok me) off quietly.
    Actually had sex with a couple of girls in that room, him sleeping there not caring, me not caring, the girls taking a few minutes to realize we didnt care then they didnt care either. :)

Was with a girl I went back with on a one night stand. Was in a flat living room floor. Was after 1st act. Place in darkness. Another couple come in to sleep on the floor. They *quietly* started shaggin. We quietly started shagging. Wasnt so quiet after a while. Soon as I came I sobered up and realized she was a total dog. Said goodnight to all present and ran for home. Shameful night :)

Like I said though, not really *caught* so not embaressing so far (touch *wood* heh heh).

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Agh no,never have sex when your room mate is there man, urg.
    Well actually if it didnt bother him or her,have at it!
    Anyway, just once. Home, living room. Mum.What was she doing out of bed... Next time she got pissed off at me, a line was shouted at me, involving my trousers being around my ankles, very loudly, whole family there, younger siblings who would have not let me forget it. I luckily managed to make it better by saying she was just joking when she left, 'good one but where did it come out of!!' :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

i was getting how could i say kissed in a special area before when my ma walked in the room, she didn't see (amazingly as she was on the phone and when she turned around i had my legs crossed and she was sprawled on the couch beside me after she jumped,

ma thought we were just "shifting" (my ma actually said shifting *shudder*) she told me later so i hope thats the truth!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Oh ya, that's 'true'
    just like when mum found a condom in my coat and was like 'explain this'
    Was like hmm, dunno, what is it? it's all rubbery hmm??
    and then she pretended she didn't know either.
    Never spoken of it to this day, ah memories :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Wasn't caught by parents but myself, my gf of the time, her friend and her friends fella all went to this house.
    The gfs friends sister was renting the upstairs and we were spending the night there for some reason or another.

Anyway, the gf and I went to the offo and upon returning, found the door shut so we decided to be nice and let them have their privacy.
    We hung out on the landing and before long were at it, then the door burst open and the girl who lived there, and all of ehr mates burst in and charge up the stairs, then turned the corner to be greeted by my white ass.

The gf was mortified and I couldn't stop laughing about it, which pissed her off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Thankfully, I've never been caught in the act :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

Was caught in the alley beside musicmaker with my GF by a roadsweeper at 430am, he kinda walked past and caught a glimpse and then you could tell he said in his head 'wait a minute....were they....were they riding?' then he proceeded to walk past the top of the alley several more times while we were there. The cleanest spot of path in dublin that night.

Another time myself and the girlfriend were pissed as farts in her ma and da's while we were up visiting. we must have been pretty damn loud because the next morning we walked down for breakfast her little sister started laughing her ass off, her ma looked mortified and her da.....well lets just say i got the Da look.

Caught by the garda before too but they just laughed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

Dont understand how so many of you can go into an alley at all ours of the morning and proceed to have your way with your GF :confused: . Its dirty back there, arent these girls protesting at all? I would never dream of taking a chickl back there :o .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

its not exactly a planned thing, it just happens when the mood takes you with a few drinks on you and you're not exactly gonna be lying on the ground in someone elses pee, without being too graphic you could go doggy or she could wrap her legs around your waist while her back is to a wall and so on....
    the only dirty things will be the soles of your shoes.

• Advertisement

funk-you wrote:
    its not exactly a planned thing, it just happens when the mood takes you with a few drinks on you and you're not exactly gonna be lying on the ground in someone elses pee, without being too graphic you could go doggy or she could wrap her legs around your waist while her back is to a wall and so on....
    the only dirty things will be the soles of your shoes.

Yeah. You'd really be amazed by where you end up when the moods takes you.

Yeah. You'd really be amazed by where you end up when the moods takes you.
    Yeah i agree:D :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

it'd never take me in the slaughtered lamb, CSG :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Been caught twice, both by parents. :/

However funnier one was someone elses. Out drinking with friends, two of them headed back to thier house to do the business. We all started heading back an hour later. When we got back there was about 30 or so people standing around outside the house cheering. Turns out they were doing it in the living room with the lights full on and the curtains open. They couldn't see anyone outside but everyone could see in. I was surprised they didn't cop it with the people cheering and applauding.

We didn't tell them until they had finished. :)

caimin wrote:
    it'd never take me in the slaughtered lamb, CSG :p
    Ha Ha what can i say i was inspired and horny..so was he..It was his birthday as well so didnt mind obliging

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Shinners21

what did the cops do ive been let off in the past:D/QUOTE]

;) They were kinda laughing, but trying to be stern, you know how it is!! ha ha! They just took my name and looked at my tax/ins etc and told us to go straight home!! I'd say they just laughed their head's off when we were gone, we were soooo mortified. :o
    Didn't stop us doing it again though, I think it's the whole thrill of getting caught thing!! :D

:D:D i wonder if they do really do anything to people "caught in the act" in public places

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

a mate of mine was caught up Killiney hill getting attention from his girlfriend in their car. They (mates) never even knew they were being watched until they heard the knock on the window. my mate explained it was his birthday (it was - they checked his license) and they let him off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

Rumbled by: A load of German tourists running down from the hotel at 6 in the morning with their towels.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Shinners21

Dont understand how so many of you can go into an alley at all ours of the morning and proceed to have your way with your GF :confused: . Its dirty back there, arent these girls protesting at all? I would never dream of taking a chickl back there :o .

Have you never just got the urge on the way home after a great night out?? Its not a planned thing, just sort of happens!! And the thrill of getting caught always adds to it!! Getting caught however definately kills the mood!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

Shinners21 wrote:
    Have you never just got the urge on the way home after a great night out?? Its not a planned thing, just sort of happens!! And the thrill of getting caught always adds to it!! Getting caught however definately kills the mood!! :D

Oh, bad memories. My two worst experiences of this was 1) A portaloo at a UCD freshers ball and 2) in a lift. I am waaaaaaay too tall for both.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭100gSoma

I got lucky with this loose girl at a local niteclub. Well local enough. Got a cab back to my place. It was on. Knew it was from the moment we stating chatting in the club. when its on, you just know it. arrived back at the gaf, and then straight at it. Was totally distracted, and then... my wife switched on the light. :eek: was not a good night.

100gSoma wrote:
    I got lucky with this loose girl at a local niteclub. Well local enough. Got a cab back to my place. It was on. Knew it was from the moment we stating chatting in the club. when its on, you just know it. arrived back at the gaf, and then straight at it. Was totally distracted, and then... my wife switched on the light. :eek: was not a good night.

/me smells a troll.

100gSoma wrote:
    Your WIFE WTF!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭Sifo

100gSoma wrote:

Oh its on!!

was in church one week and i was whacking away (hole in my pocket). Came like an elephant jus as i was going up for communion. took my hands outta my pocket for the priest to place the bread on them, when i noticed my right hand was dripping in cum. Before i even got a chance to get embarrassed the priest was all over my hand like a baby licking an ice-cream.. kinda sick.. well it wasn't to bad...

Your WIFE WTF!!!!!!
    I believe his post may be best described in terms such as "acting the maggot" and "bollocking you".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭100gSoma

LOL. LMAO Oh jeez.... :D:p:D:D
    thats prob not true. Theres 90% truth in mine.

Sifo wrote:
    Oh its on!!

was in church one week and i was whacking away (hole in my pocket). Came like an elephant jus as i was going up for communion. took my hands outta my pocket for the priest to place the bread on them, when i noticed my right hand was dripping in cum. Before i even got a chance to get embarrassed the priest was all over my hand like a baby licking an ice-cream.. kinda sick.. well it wasn't to bad...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Never got caught in the act, but came close a few times. Before my boyfriend moved to Dublin we had to grab our intimate moments where we could.
    Once, after a night out, we went back to mates, they went to bed, we had a fold out couch, things were getting steamy, and naked, when this girl walked in on us, (we weren't actually sealing the deal, but she caught a good glimpse of his boy toy as I scrambled for the duvet) we didn't even know she was there.

She was in the year ahead of us in college, so major 'scarlet' factor was to be had!!!:D :o:D:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭dahooligan

Sifo wrote:

*dahooligan takes off the afro wig, and picks up a shiney, wet trout*

"Take that Sifo!!"

~Biff, Pow, OOHHH~ :eek:

*Sifo gives dahooligan a knowning nod, there'll be no more jokes about ice cream here lads..*

• Advertisement

dahooligan wrote:
    *dahooligan takes off the afro wig, and picks up a shiney, wet trout*

"Take that Sifo!!"

~Biff, Pow, OOHHH~ :eek:

*Sifo gives dahooligan a knowning nod, there'll be no more jokes about ice cream here lads..*

dahooligan!!!

more like dafooligan :v: :v: :v:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

A mate of mine fairly recently met this girl on the way home from a night on the piss. They went into trinity on the way back to hers and had sex. They then went for food and back to hers, started getting it on again. Before long they heard a noise and down came her father. She jumped off my mate just before the father came in. He was pretty cool about it, told them to keep it down etc..... So back up the stairs he went and they got at it again. Shortly afterwards teh father came running down the stairs again (obviously hearing the noise and after getting an earful from his wife) and said my mate would have to leave but he would drive him home. Only when they got into the car did my mate tell him where he lived (he hadnt put much thought into where he was and how long the car ride would be) her house was in stepaside whereas he lived in Clontarf....... over an hour in the car.......not two words spoken......He said he just sat there hoping he wouldt get asked anything since he had no idea who the girl was or what her name was!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭dahooligan

*Hangs his head in shame*

Yeah yeah yeah, yoorree ma etc + other such pleasantries ;)

No real response came to the head, sorry :(

dahooligan wrote:
    *Hangs his head in shame*

Yeah yeah yeah, yoorree ma etc + other such pleasantries ;)

No real response came to the head, sorry :(

damn you!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 coghlaa

on the subject,
    my mate told me he woke up on hes beanbag butt naked this morning hes dad was trying to get him up for college. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Oh yeah.....was kicked out of a club for getting carried away in the smoking area. We finished up in the park beside the place.

• Advertisement

joejoem wrote:
    A mate of mine fairly recently met this girl on the way home from a night on the piss. They went into trinity on the way back to hers and had sex. They then went for food and back to hers, started getting it on again. Before long they heard a noise and down came her father. She jumped off my mate just before the father came in. He was pretty cool about it, told them to keep it down etc..... So back up the stairs he went and they got at it again. Shortly afterwards teh father came running down the stairs again (obviously hearing the noise and after getting an earful from his wife) and said my mate would have to leave but he would drive him home. Only when they got into the car did my mate tell him where he lived (he hadnt put much thought into where he was and how long the car ride would be) her house was in stepaside whereas he lived in Clontarf....... over an hour in the car.......not two words spoken......He said he just sat there hoping he wouldt get asked anything since he had no idea who the girl was or what her name was!
    How did he get away with that? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

a few months ago my girlfriends parents were out. to put it politely, my girlfriend was sitting on the couch and i was on my knees, when i heard a knock immediately followed by the living room door opening. i sat up on the couch as fast as possible and kind of sat sideways so her dad wouldn't notice that his daughter had no trousers on. after 40 seconds or so of awkward conversation he realised he was disturbing something and left. to this day he thinks he disturbed us kissing:D :v:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭daosulli

Was at a stag in Galway, we all ended up in CP's . . got chatting to this bird, anyway, to cut a long story short (as we were all hammered so details are a bit sketchie )
    I brought her into the mens toilets, when we were going at it & we could hear some guys outside ''some feckers are shaggin in there!!! '' we were both laughing away . and when the job was done . . we got a round of applause, when we left :D. God I wanna go back to CP's :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

lol, classy stuff :p

daosulli wrote:
    Was at a stag in Galway, we all ended up in CP's . . got chatting to this bird, anyway, to cut a long story short (as we were all hammered so details are a bit sketchie )
    I brought her into the mens toilets, when we were going at it & we could hear some guys outside ''some feckers are shaggin in there!!! '' we were both laughing away . and when the job was done . . we got a round of applause, when we left :D. God I wanna go back to CP's :D
    yeah a round of applause is always good when a girl is walkin out of a mens
    it makes her feel so special :p;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement