Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Caught in the act.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

A mate of mine fairly recently met this girl on the way home from a night on the piss. They went into trinity on the way back to hers and had sex. They then went for food and back to hers, started getting it on again. Before long they heard a noise and down came her father. She jumped off my mate just before the father came in. He was pretty cool about it, told them to keep it down etc..... So back up the stairs he went and they got at it again. Shortly afterwards teh father came running down the stairs again (obviously hearing the noise and after getting an earful from his wife) and said my mate would have to leave but he would drive him home. Only when they got into the car did my mate tell him where he lived (he hadnt put much thought into where he was and how long the car ride would be) her house was in stepaside whereas he lived in Clontarf....... over an hour in the car.......not two words spoken......He said he just sat there hoping he wouldt get asked anything since he had no idea who the girl was or what her name was!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭dahooligan

*Hangs his head in shame*

Yeah yeah yeah, yoorree ma etc + other such pleasantries ;)

No real response came to the head, sorry :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭Sifo

dahooligan wrote:
    *Hangs his head in shame*

Yeah yeah yeah, yoorree ma etc + other such pleasantries ;)

No real response came to the head, sorry :(

damn you!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 coghlaa

on the subject,
    my mate told me he woke up on hes beanbag butt naked this morning hes dad was trying to get him up for college. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Oh yeah.....was kicked out of a club for getting carried away in the smoking area. We finished up in the park beside the place.

• Advertisement

joejoem wrote:
    A mate of mine fairly recently met this girl on the way home from a night on the piss. They went into trinity on the way back to hers and had sex. They then went for food and back to hers, started getting it on again. Before long they heard a noise and down came her father. She jumped off my mate just before the father came in. He was pretty cool about it, told them to keep it down etc..... So back up the stairs he went and they got at it again. Shortly afterwards teh father came running down the stairs again (obviously hearing the noise and after getting an earful from his wife) and said my mate would have to leave but he would drive him home. Only when they got into the car did my mate tell him where he lived (he hadnt put much thought into where he was and how long the car ride would be) her house was in stepaside whereas he lived in Clontarf....... over an hour in the car.......not two words spoken......He said he just sat there hoping he wouldt get asked anything since he had no idea who the girl was or what her name was!
    How did he get away with that? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

a few months ago my girlfriends parents were out. to put it politely, my girlfriend was sitting on the couch and i was on my knees, when i heard a knock immediately followed by the living room door opening. i sat up on the couch as fast as possible and kind of sat sideways so her dad wouldn't notice that his daughter had no trousers on. after 40 seconds or so of awkward conversation he realised he was disturbing something and left. to this day he thinks he disturbed us kissing:D :v:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭daosulli

Was at a stag in Galway, we all ended up in CP's . . got chatting to this bird, anyway, to cut a long story short (as we were all hammered so details are a bit sketchie )
    I brought her into the mens toilets, when we were going at it & we could hear some guys outside ''some feckers are shaggin in there!!! '' we were both laughing away . and when the job was done . . we got a round of applause, when we left :D. God I wanna go back to CP's :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

lol, classy stuff :p

daosulli wrote:
    Was at a stag in Galway, we all ended up in CP's . . got chatting to this bird, anyway, to cut a long story short (as we were all hammered so details are a bit sketchie )
    I brought her into the mens toilets, when we were going at it & we could hear some guys outside ''some feckers are shaggin in there!!! '' we were both laughing away . and when the job was done . . we got a round of applause, when we left :D. God I wanna go back to CP's :D
    yeah a round of applause is always good when a girl is walkin out of a mens
    it makes her feel so special :p;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭daosulli

yeah a round of applause is always good when a girl is walkin out of a mens
    it makes her feel so special :p;)

LOL :D . . id say she has it on her CV, bless

daosulli wrote:
    LOL :D . . id say she has it on her CV, bless

yeah exactly what employers want to know !!
    how badly you'l behave at the xmas party:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

I Like your moxy kid, you're hired!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭NikNik

Was scheduled to meet my then boyfriends dad for the first time and had a bit of time to kill. So we were going at it in his room and next thing you know, in comes father-in-law to say hello - and theres me, on my back, legs-a-kimbo like a complete slapper. Was absolutely mortified walking out the door ! 'Twas a very awkward "Hello sir......nice to meet you......eh, you have a nice house, etc.." Luckily he laughed it off :D

Was also caught by my mum in the shower. Heard her coming home early and kicked boyf out of the shower a bit too late. Just as she knocked on the bathroom door in hysterics, he managed to grab the towel and wrap it around him, grab a toothbrush and pretend he was brushing his teeth - except he was soaking wet so it was pretty obvious! My mum was having none of it and kicked him out. I was grounded

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭Linoge

Sifo wrote:
    Oh its on!!

was in church one week and i was whacking away (hole in my pocket). Came like an elephant jus as i was going up for communion. took my hands outta my pocket for the priest to place the bread on them, when i noticed my right hand was dripping in cum. Before i even got a chance to get embarrassed the priest was all over my hand like a baby licking an ice-cream.. kinda sick.. well it wasn't to bad...

HAHAHA! LMAO!

TBH, that story is as true as some of the other "stories" being told in here.

I just cant get my head around how you start sucking, licking or otherwise when your parents are in the other room, and I don't know anyone who would go at it loud enough in their own house that their parents would hear!

I believe in being adventurous, but hell, some people are just outright stupid!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,266 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Never been caught but there have been a few close shaves ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Byrneedel

Sleepy wrote:
    Never been caught but there have been a few close shaves ;)

I was caught in the act once by his roomate i used to fancy
    he seen us at it and proceeded to join in
    I said it was ok so my guy let him i'l never understand how a guy can watch his girlf with another man but it actually got him going had i have liked him more i would have been bothered
    Best 3 some ever:D

Also been caught at it by his dad now that was f***in embarrasing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,701 ✭✭✭jd

Twice in the same week cleaners walked in on me when I was with someone on the sofa in the ents office in TCD. (same cleaners different girls :0 )
    a long time ago..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭SpAcEd OuT

16 on holidays in Spain caught having my first shag by the resort's security guard, we didnt see him at first till suddenly he was towering over shinning a torch at us! we jumped up and ran as fast as our legs would carry us, deciding to continue at her villa.

Was too afraid to go to the clubhouse with my family for the rest of the holiday in case the same security guard recognized me and had a word with my parents!

apart from that, never been caught!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,417 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

I was giving head at the Gaelteacht when the principal drove up had to run to my house.luckily it was the last night and i won't have to see him till june(hopefully he'll have forgotten.Oh and a group of fellas and girls walked by on the way home aswell.

Same situation as above except at 02 in the park a few people saw even a girl out of my class

• Advertisement

Holy sh*t you're 14...

DaveMcG wrote:
    Holy sh*t you're 14...

I know

T'was 13 then though

So do I :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

I was giving head at the Gaelteacht when the principal drove up had to run to my house.luckily it was the last night and i won't have to see him till june(hopefully he'll have forgotten.Oh and a group of fellas and girls walked by on the way home aswell.

Same situation as above except at 02 in the park a few people saw even a girl out of my class

:confused:

:confused:

What?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 569 ✭✭✭failsafe

Yeah seriously Ais, even though the 14yr old boy i once was would kill me for saying this, you should take it easy on the giving head to guys in public places. Save it till your a bit older, you'll be happy that you did (any of the girls in the forum will tell you this too) And from a guys point of view a girl is always more attractive when she's harder to get ;) (something that girls, unfortunately, know all too wel)

But while i'm posting....

Me and an ex (that's a long term relationship Ais, and I was 19) decided to take a romantic bath, my birthday i think, but at 2a.m. Probably the only night of the year that her dad decides wake up and go for a piss at 2a.m. So we hear a knock on the door;
    Dad: "sweetie"
    Her: "yeah"
    Dad: "are you taking a bath"
    Dad: "at 2am?"
    ....silence......
    (blindingly obvious i'm there)
    ......more silence.....
    Dad: " em... night so"
    Her: "em....night"

Ensued by most uncomfortable breakfast ever.

(p.s. Aisling, do as i say, not as i do ;) )

failsafe wrote:
    Yeah seriously Ais, even though the 14yr old boy i once was would kill me for saying this, you should take it easy on the giving head to guys in public places. Save it till your a bit older, you'll be happy that you did (any of the girls in the forum will tell you this too) And from a guys point of view a girl is always more attractive when she's harder to get ;) (something that girls, unfortunately, know all too wel)

I'm not like that anymore really.The guys were older then me aswell and I t'was a bit drunk.:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

What?

Your 14, slow down a bit, enjoy your child hood while you still have it :cool: .

I am now and I'll still be acting like a child untill i die

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Oh yeah, don't know if this counts as getting cuaght...but it was a one night stand, in the laneway off Grafton stret, the one beside Bewleys.....no police came...but countless people had to walk past....ahahahaaa.

Glad I can look back and laugh instead of being ashamed.

Advertisement