Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FA Cup Final (scores)

12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭elbow316

This final just shows that Arsenal are nothing without Terry Henry. No flare or creativity up front without him. Arsenal exposed for the frauds they are

ROFL, some of these replies are hilarious.

Even if we had lost, we'd still have a brighter future than United, with far better young players coming through, a new stadium on the way and money to spend in the summer. Oh, and a team which is always in the top two, unlike ManUre who have finished 3rd three times in four years.

And yet, we won :D

Its all these bitter United fans that are going to make it even more enjoyable to watch their gradual downfall continue!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭mr_angry

My favourite sarcastic comment was from the Football365 letters page:
    It was in fact 'The Rooney Final' according to the press, the best players were two attacking wingers from the losing side (who both failed to score or set up any actual goals) and the manager of the losing team comprehensively won the tactical battle, his side enjoying far more missed chances than the opposition.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

jank wrote:

If you dont score you dont deserve to win. End of.

DOH!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Man Utd Win(United fans)
    jank wrote:
    If you dont score you dont deserve to win. End of.

A victory like that was so sweet though!

VIEIRA oooooohhhhh, VIEIRA ooooohhh, he comes from Senegal, he plays Arsenal, VIEIRA oooooohhhhh, VIEIRA ooooohhh!
    :D

Eh... Arsenal didn't score...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

:D ah but they did score the most penalities didnt they? :D:D;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Man Utd Win(United fans)
    I do believe so!

Also, Muppet, why are you down as having voted for "Arsenal (Arsenal Fans)" ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

LOL I thought they were private !!! Muppet closet Wenger lover eh :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Arsenal Win(Arsenal fans)
    I thought it'd be funny to see if anybody lied so I made the poll public :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭case n basket

Man Utd Win(United fans)
    :D

I thought Arsenal Win(Arsenal Fans) meant Arsenal fans would win the singing contest, I swear...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭adox

sjones wrote:
    This final just shows that Arsenal are nothing without Terry Henry. No flare or creativity up front without him. Arsenal exposed for the frauds they are!

I wouldnt agree with that.Henry is a terrific player,but I dont think his absence was why Arsenal struggled in the game.

They just played poorly and employed some very strange tactics(playing Bergkamp up top as a target man??)

Arsenal have played some of the best football I have ever seen over the last couple of years with and without Henry.

I think that Utds victories over Arsenal earlier this season really got to Wenger and he ran scared a little bit with his tactics.

Still Utd failed to capitilise,although they did play very well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

Arsenal Win(Arsenal fans)
    i cant believe arsenal fans are giving out about manu fans and saying "the result is all that matters, we won..... nah nah nah nah :p"

utd fans do that and there'd be bannings and hatred shown towards them, just like the arsenal game at OT where utd won in controversial circumstances. utd fans basically were saying it's over, ref gave it and we won. arsenal fans saying they were cheated and robbed.

if utd had won and i'd made some of the arsenal's fans comments ive no doubt they would be 1st to quote and blast me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭case n basket

Man Utd Win(United fans)
    smemon wrote:
    i cant believe arsenal fans are giving out about manu fans and saying "the result is all that matters, we won..... nah nah nah nah :p"

utd fans do that and there'd be bannings and hatred shown towards them, just like the arsenal game at OT where utd won in controversial circumstances. utd fans basically were saying it's over, ref gave it and we won. arsenal fans saying they were cheated and robbed.

if utd had won and i'd made some of the arsenal's fans comments ive no doubt they would be 1st to quote and blast me.
    so why dont you quote then instead of whinging and making generalisations that could apply to any thread?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭elbow316

I'm still laughing! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭Gangsta

smemon wrote:

I suppose what people say is true that everything evens out over the season.

Advertisement