Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Anytime & Firefox

• 18-05-2005 6:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 119 ✭✭

Hi there, anyone use Ulsterbanks Anytime with Firefox? Only site of mine that won't work on Firefox.

Ulster Bank Security info:

# Unique Registration Numbers, Passphrases, and other customer information is used to verify your identity.
    # 128 bit SSL encryption is used to ensure that your data cannot be accessed by others.
    # Digital Certificates are used to ensure that you are communicating with the Bank and not another organisation impersonating the Bank.

Also, it's stores the certs in c:\windows\java

Tried using Manage Certificates but it's seems to be looking for PKCS12 files.

Cheers,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Works perfectly fine with me using every version of Firefox from the original right up to the current 1.0.4.

Search your harddrive for a 12345678.der file (where 12345678 is your login number). Then copy that to your C:\Documents and Settings\username folder.

It should now work in Firefox :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 119 ✭✭theshadow

Cheers. Works perfect. Finally I can say good bye to IE!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

ciaranfo wrote:
    Works perfectly fine with me using every version of Firefox from the original right up to the current 1.0.4.

Search your harddrive for a 12345678.der file (where 12345678 is your login number). Then copy that to your C:\Documents and Settings\username folder.

It should now work in Firefox :)

Had the same problem....thought it was an IE only site.....fixed now!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭egan007

Well lads
    Was this on win XP?
    Does it matter?

Cheers

Advertisement