Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kerr names squad for Jackie McNamara Testimonial

• 18-05-2005 6:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭

www.fai.ie wrote:
    Brian Kerr today named a 22 man squad for the Jackie McNamara Testimonial game versus Celtic in Celtic Park on Sunday 29th May, Kick Off 2pm.

“I am looking forward to this game as it not only recognises a great servant to the game in Jackie McNamara but it gives me an opportunity to keep the players in competitive condition for he upcoming World Cup Qualifiers versus Israel and Faroe Islands,” Brian Kerr said.

“After they have completed their club commitments Ian Harte and Steven Finnan will join up with this squad on 31st May as we prepare for the Israel and Faroe games,” the manager added.

The Brian Kerr Republic of Ireland XI squad will assemble in Dublin on 25th and 26th May and the Manager will hold a Press Conference in the Team Hotel, Portmarnock Hotel and Golf Links, at 1.30pm on Friday 27th May.

Gavin (Newcastle United), Kenny (Sheffield United), Murphy (West Bromwich Albion), Carr (Newcastle United), Breen (Sunderland), O’Brien (Newcastle United), Cunningham (Birmingham City), O’Shea (Manchester United), Maybury (Leicester City), Miller (Manchester United), Roy Keane (Manchester United), Holland (Charlton Athletic), A Reid (Tottenham Hotspur), S Reid (Blackburn Rovers), Quinn (Sheffield United), Kilbane (Everton), Kavanagh (Wigan Athletic), Duff (Chelsea), Robbie Keane (Tottenham Hotspur), Elliott (Sunderland), Doherty (Norwich City), Morrison (Birmingham City).

I notice Ian Harte is back in the squad for the qualifiers. Maybe the reason Doherty is upfront is in anticipation of Hartes comeback! :rolleyes:
    Though I have to admit I am curious to see if he's improved from being in Spain.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

Who the hell is Gavin? Haha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Cianan2 wrote:

excellent keeper.

plays for knewcastle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Cianan2 wrote:

Players'll do anything to get away from Shamrock Rvs ... even play in goals.

Advertisement