Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Foo Fighters 'Best of You'

Options
  • 18-05-2005 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭

Has anyone heard Foo Fighters new single 'Best of You'? What do you think?

I personally like it wasn't sure at first but it has grown on me and now cant get enough of it. But still I have to say that its a great song but not a great Foo Fighters song.

I hope the album has alot more to offer.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭seanironmaiden

yea, I is a huge Foos fan and I like it, i've only listened to it 3 or 4 times so I'm sure it'll grow on me even more. I wonder if this is from the heavy or soft cd from the new double-album

• Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭Geiger

I like it. Im actually pretty interested to see what Dave will come up with for the acoustic cd. I've heard a good few Foos songs played acoustic by Dave and co and they've sounded great.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭dceire

Its from the heavy cd I think, I can’t wait to hear more of it and the acoustic cd.

Advertisement