Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dammit final fantasy problem

Options
  • 18-05-2005 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54,345 ✭✭✭✭

guess what the fecking game got in the post from ebay doesnt work.One minute it works fine,the next its frozen and sometimes just a black screen

i personaly think its the scrathes on the back,i bought it as used

i rang the seller,she told me to send it back to her and ill get a full refund

but i think it can be fixed

does any one know do gamestop fix disk like these

i think they can because all second hand games usually have scrathes and for gamestop to make money the need the disk in mint condition

also i beat that scorpion robot in one go but couldnt save :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54,345 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Have you tried any of those 'scratch treatment kits' yet?... they work most of the time... otherwise send it back.

• Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭Niall - Dahlia

Send it back. For all you know the later discs could be in even worse shape, and it'll be too late to go back for a refund then.

Advertisement