Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Great night out!

Options
  • 18-05-2005 11:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭

For a great night out you should all go to the hub on the night of Wednesday 25th of May! There will be original sounding live DJ's and a cd launch! Everyone should go! And if the turn-out is good it will become a weekly event! Imagine... Brilliant DJs, every wednesday, at the Hub! Could a great night out get any better?!

Times and cost shall be posted ASAP :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭scarfacemj

That's a strange plug

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭asp

The Hub is a horrible venue, for live music AND for generally gettin pissed. It reminds me of those places you used to go to when one of your uncles turned 21.

Blasphemy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 foxxrok

There will be original sounding live DJ's and a cd launch! Everyone should go! And if the turn-out is good it will become a weekly event! Imagine... Brilliant DJs, every wednesday, at the Hub!
    sounds good but the guy out of sack wont be djing wil he???
    grand dj for a night but not EVERY night.
    most sat nights that ive been there he has played the same feckin songs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

asp wrote:
    those places you used to go to when one of your uncles turned 21.

21? Jaysus, some fierce young uncles you have there. Fair play.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭Grim_Reaper

Awwww... ASP Don't put a downer on it!

And Foxxrok, didn't I already point out that it's original stuff- they don't play "songs" as you put it, they play their own stuff!

Uhm, I doubt it's the guy from sack(whomever that may be)

Ahh go! You know you want to! Experience some new original stuff! A reason to go out- Boards.ie told ya so... so what if ya don't have fun... It's still "a great night out!"

More info!

Doors open at 8pm

€6 in before 10pm, €8 after 10pm

Don't fear the reaper, everyone is welcome!

Well said Scarfacemj!

Rememeber I said that when my time has come coz I cant offer you any scones with butter....I'm poor

• Advertisement

Aww... Of course :P You're on the "invincible" list now...

Tomorrow night! Don't forget!

I guess none of you went... your loss! It was a great night, the DJ's were brilliant! Original sounds and styles.

Anywho.. doesn't look like anyone cares so I wont be telling about anymore good gigs.

I'd like to know about more gigs in the Hub during the summer

Advertisement