Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ATTN: WiZ & DubDVD

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭DirtyHarry

ok here is a website that i post on offen.....well not recently but i go back now and then!

In this thread explains my problem but iv not tried to sort this issue out for a number of weeks now. 3 to be exact. Due to exams. I did try for a good week with no luck.

http://www.hothardware.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=26&threadid=27119&enterthread=y

None of my parts could be at fault as they are running perfect in my rig, presently reusing my Chaintech board.

What do you think i can do?

As for the RMA, iv a choice of my sister in france but no one in Nothern Ireland or England.

Chers lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

Have you tried flashing to a newer BIOS?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭DirtyHarry

i didnt flash to a new bios, i didnt think it was necessary. Iv tried the board again and im not even getting past the beeping stage as before. I cleared the cmos and various other things and no luck.....ripping my rig apart time and time again its getting annoying....especially with my case, its not the best for that. None of the guys on dfi-street will RMA my board, as in they would have a procedure? i guess not.

How long does a RMA take? 2-3 weeks?

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Dman_15

2 weeks posted from southern ireland, returned to derry.

I've had that error saying cannot load OS.
    I think you have to disable something in the bios, sata and raid, i think to get round it. I was stuck unable to load from a 80gig IDE with fresh windows on it. Worked fine one day then the next it gave that error something in the bios fixed it. Will have a look tonight and try and find it

Advertisement