Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DS Release Dates

Options
  • 19-05-2005 8:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭

Fire Emblem: Sacred Stone (GBA) is due in November, a month later than Pokémon Emerald (GBA), while the likes of Another Code (June 24th), Bomberman DS (June 30), Meteos (September 23), Advance Wars: Dual Strike (September 30), Nintendogs (October), Metroid Prime Hunters (October), Castlevania DS (Autumn), Kirby: Canvas Curse (November) and, of course, Mario Kart DS (November) were confirmed for Europe.

Looks like a long wait for MArio Kart and MEtroid and Advance WARs.

Damn it!

http://eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=59162

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

Is anyone else kinda p*ssed off at the lack of games out for the DS. I have it a couple of months now and I still only have the 1st 2 games I got with it, both of which I have got the most out of.

Why is there such a long wait for more games.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

that's weird because I thought Meteos was out in the US in june as is Kirby canvas curse.

I don't see the reason behind constantly screwing Europe over. Looks like Lik-snag will be getting somemore of my money then. Ho-hum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Can US DS games connect with European (PAL) games? Cos' if it wasn't for the large amount of connectivity in DS games then I'd definately get a US game. Unless they do connect, in which case I'm definately getting a US one first.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

if meteos is out in june in america im gettin it from there cause it looks great!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Can US DS games connect with European (PAL) games? Cos' if it wasn't for the large amount of connectivity in DS games then I'd definately get a US game. Unless they do connect, in which case I'm definately getting a US one first.

Using the one card play there is no problem but it depends on indvidual games if they will talk US card to EU card.

The US Metroid demo and the EU metroid demo were incompatible.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

Don't know for sure. I can confirm that Meteos (JAP) on a Jap DS will connect for multiplayer with a US DS (and the US DS without any cart will download the JAP multiplayer component from the Jap DS). :D

evad_lhorg wrote:
    if meteos is out in june in america im gettin it from there cause it looks great!

Me too, great game the flash version had me hooked for ages :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭smokingman

Anyone notice that the Mario Kart DS game includes all the Cube Mario Kart courses!

Watch the videos on ign....
    http://media.ds.ign.com/media/682/682877/vids_1.html

And the SNES/GBA ones AFAIK, they mention it in the IGN hands on.

Advertisement