Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSP Screen

Options
  • 19-05-2005 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Do you PSP blokes have anything to protect the screen from scratches and fingerprints? It really loves attracting dust and fingerprint and even hairline scratches...how do you protect it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

I bought a pack of screen protectors from Jessops for €6. Makes the screen that little bit hazier and there are some small vertical lines on it in places, but other than that, it's good (better than having a big dirty scratch on it anyway!). I am searching for a better option though.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

I havent anything. I just tend to take good care of it ;)
    I'm waiting for the logic3 keyboard to be released next week to buy a new cover, might get a screen protector then. The blurb says the keyboard will be able to act as a screen protector when the PSP isn't in use. How effective that'll be of course remains to be seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I have no scratches yet either but it does attract finger prints and I will be picking up a screen protector.

Do you think when they are released here Sony will replace the screen for a small fee? Just curious...

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭hal9000

yah got a pack of screen protectors too, slight haze as has already been said but defo worth it, easy to rub of smudges and dirt

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭yawnstretch

I've had my PSP for 6months - do what I did; go to Specsavers and get a lens cleaning cloth for €4 - they're demon.

Also when you're putting your PSP in its case make sure it doesnt rub to heavily on the screen side by weighting it on the back (ie have the pressure on the non-screen side as it slides in).

Et voila: Beautiful PSP!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Ye I have that! it is brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭dceire

I got a pack of screen protectors & they work perfectly + I got a micro fibre cloth with it that’s brilliant for doing the job.

Has anyone got the privacy filter? What’s it like? Dose it stop the glare on the screen?

Advertisement