Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Spurs May get Euro Fair Play spot

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Good news for Spurs and the PL.....with all the young english and irish players they have in the squad european footie can only help them in there future careers!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

Arsenal, fair play, whoulda thought it. Times have changed!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,951 ✭✭✭✭Villain

uberwolf wrote:
    Arsenal, fair play, whoulda thought it. Times have changed!!
    Thats the first thing I said too uberwolf, it's probably the reason they finished 2nd and not 1st :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

irish1 wrote:
    it's probably the reason they finished 2nd and not 1st :D

funnily enough thats what I thought as well.

/enters twilight zone

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Also IF Liverpool win the European Cup and are allowed to defend it the EPL may have an extrs Uefa cup spot to play with.

I no its alot of ifs and buts....but you just never know

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

uberwolf wrote:
    Times have changed!!

First last year as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭sleepwalker

first two seasons in a row quite comical the labelling arsenal have been given

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

Yes!! Bring on the Europe!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,621 ✭✭✭Blackjack

Least we deserve.
    I could go on about the Old Trafford Goal, the bentness of Gallagher at the Boro game (several brutal decisions, including not sending a particular Boro player off for the Dive of the Century, Spurs players getting cards for no good reason at all) and any other bitter-pill reasons, but at least we still have a chance, despite the above reasons that would have made shag all of difference to our getting a EUFA cup spot.

Advertisement