Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PTSB question

Options
  • 19-05-2005 3:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 939 ✭✭✭

I got an account with ptsb last june sometime. I specifically said i was a student and didnt want to have to pay any fees for them holding on to my money. The lady said as a student they take care of maintenace and atm fees. So Then i started getting charged 12euro maintence fee-they then said they have to charge it. Went in yesterday to lodge a cheque and thought id ask if i could change to their new current account because of the free fees etc. The lady in the grafton street branch said i shouldnt have been charged the fees, my question is this-do i have a case to get the 40odd euro back or should i leave it.
    It really annoyed me because i havent taken any money out since i opened the account!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 978 ✭✭✭bounty

So Then i started getting charged 12euro maintence fee-they then said they have to charge it.

who then said they had to charge it?

whom ever it was was mistaken, everyone knows student accounts dont get charged fees

all you have to do is go to the branch you opened your account in, and request the charges be refunded

Advertisement